Headlines

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Headlines

Postby RoryKasel » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:16 am

Shark wrote:
Recordings: State rep asked aide to hide relationship

State Rep. Todd Courser planned the distribution of a fictional email alleging he had sex with a male prostitute in a bid to conceal his relationship with Rep. Cindy Gamrat, according to audio recordings obtained by The Detroit News.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... /31269315/

Incredible! And this story couldn't happen to better people - they're probably the worst two human beings in the state. Up in Lansing, it's no secret that these two married, tea party, hyper-Christians, have been fucking each other.

Never have I ever considered trying to quell a rumor that I'm fucking some chick by creating a rumor that I'm fucking some dude, nor will I.
RoryKasel
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:39 am

RoryKasel wrote:
Shark wrote:

State Rep. Todd Courser planned the distribution of a fictional email alleging he had sex with a male prostitute in a bid to conceal his relationship with Rep. Cindy Gamrat, according to audio recordings obtained by The Detroit News.

Incredible! And this story couldn't happen to better people - they're probably the worst two human beings in the state. Up in Lansing, it's no secret that these two married, tea party, hyper-Christians, have been fucking each other.

Never have I ever considered trying to quell a rumor that I'm fucking some chick by creating a rumor that I'm fucking some dude, nor will I.

+1

I'm not fooling around but if I were and were then confronted my opening defense would be to say "no, that's not true. Don't be ridiculous." Just lie, damnit.
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass

Postby Mulligan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Shark wrote:

I just meandered through their public Facebook pages. Good times.
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer

Postby Mulligan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 pm

I listened to the first recording on the News site, and Courser seems awfully concerned about what evidence some enemy might have and how far back said evidence goes. There has to be a sex tape, no?
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
Mulligan

Postby middle aged female » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:44 pm

This is from his official web site; maybe he should listen to his own advice and not worry so much about the other sinners?
Privatize Marriage Now

We are living in the last days...2 Chronicle 7:14 - if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins, and heal their land
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby Shark » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Mulligan wrote:I listened to the first recording on the News site, and Courser seems awfully concerned about what evidence some enemy might have and how far back said evidence goes. There has to be a sex tape, no?

A few months back it was rumored that her husband busted in on them together in the Radission downtown. There was rumored that a police report might exist.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Fickle Finger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Mulligan wrote:
Shark wrote:

I just meandered through their public Facebook pages. Good times.

There is a twitter account that started this chatter a long time ago. Seems to have disappeared, but that broke this story open.
The Fickle Finger
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Mulligan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Shark wrote:
Mulligan wrote:I listened to the first recording on the News site, and Courser seems awfully concerned about what evidence some enemy might have and how far back said evidence goes. There has to be a sex tape, no?

A few months back it was rumored that her husband busted in on them together in the Radission downtown. There was rumored that a police report might exist.

Courser: I need to, if possible, inoculate the herd against gutter politics that are coming. Unless they have something really awful, which I do not know about, okay.
Graham: God, this is really awful.
Courser: What's that?
Graham: You and Cindy. I mean how much more awful could you get? I mean that shit you came up with is pretty awful. But like ...
. . .
Graham: Probably all go away.
Courser: I don't know, I don't know what they have.
Graham: Well you've got to assume they have everything.
Courser: How far back?
Graham: It doesn't matter how far back, Cindy's enough. It doesn't matter if there are a hundred other women. Cindy's the woman, the state rep, the cohort, the conservative, the christian. ... It doesn't really matter if they have anything going further back.
Courser: So we have to assume what? They have video?
Graham: You should assume the worst I guess. I assume getting video would be hard, but nothing's impossible with money, resources and plenty of time. ... They've got to have video or something -- video, pictures, audio, eyewitness statements. I don't know.
Courser: That would be hard.
Graham: I was only half being sarcastic.
Courser: I'm just saying it would be hard, but not impossible.
Graham: Tooo, have an eyewitness statement or the rest of those things?
Courser: I don't know how it goes. I assume there is video.
Graham: Then this isn't going to work.
Courser: It won't work but it will on the front end unless it's that.

Dude has some skeletons he's worried about.
Mulligan

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Good on the aide for refusing to go along with the cockamamie coverup scheme.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby Shark » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:17 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:Good on the aide for refusing to go along with the cockamamie coverup scheme.

He seems remarkably honest and intelligent. Hope he lands on his feet.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Shark » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Melissa Gilbert announces run for Congress in Michigan's 8th District

I love this.
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Shark wrote:

I love this.

As a Democrat? That's Mike Bishop's district, right?
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby Shark » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:36 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:
Shark wrote:

I love this.

Correct.
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby guest » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Shark wrote:

I love this.

So she would be a RILF, right?
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby middle aged female » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Shark wrote:
The Suburban Avenger wrote:
Shark wrote:

I love this.

Correct.

I want to see signs that say "Half-Pint for Congress" with pictures of Pa as an angel.
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion