Crap Journalism in the D

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Crap Journalism in the D

Postby Mud Bug » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 pm

thunderstruck wrote:Clearly you're the intended demographic for HFD.

I guess so, that is if you can call thirty middle age white people and their 700 user names a demographic.
Mud Bug
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2015/08/04/bon-appetit-roses-fine-food-best-new/31100027/

The food ain't bad but it's served to you by a bunch of people that could use a bath.

If Rose's is one of the 50 best new restaurants in the U.S., the folks at Bon Appetit sure as shit are napping on the job.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby guest » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Couldn't sleep this morning because of the rain pounding on my windows so I got up and checked the news. WDIV reports possible rain and it could be heavy at times. That's good to know. Glad it didn't affect my commute, although the Lodge was closed for some unknown reason.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:41 pm

The Detroit News is endorsing Gary Johnson ... and Ingrid Jacques looks like a giraffe.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/editorials/2016/09/28/endorse-johnson-president/91254412/
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Previous

Return to General Discussion