Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist Blog

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby D-Day » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm

The Beav wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
Mad Max wrote:
Audio: Special Comment: Dear Donald Trump, I am done with you

Dear Donald J. Trump,

I have been a supporter of yours for a very long time. I began to take your campaign seriously after the first few primaries and caucuses. I liked your stances on foreign policy and on free trade and I still happen to think that they are good positions to take and I thank you for taking them. I also thank you for coming out and slugging it out with the Republican Establishment.

However, Mr. Trump. I happen to be a person of morals; I cannot continue to support your Presidential Campaign any longer. I even donated five dollars to your campaign recently as well. It seems that your followers, or supporters, if you will, have a bit of a problem.

The case I am referring to is the horrible smear that is being bandied about regarding your opponent Ted Cruz; you know, the Christian that subscribes to the dominionist theology? Now, my issue is not so much the smear of Cruz that bothers me; I really do not like the guy either. Ted Cruz is much to the right of me. Ted Cruz’s Dominionist stance does creep me out in a big way.

However, it is someone, which has been caught up in the scandal that really bothers me; in fact, it really pisses me the hell off — in a big way. This scandal has ensnared and tainted the reputation of a one, Amanda Carpenter, who is, conversely, a very sweet and lovely woman, who is a believer in Jesus Christ, just like me.

Now, I know and I do believe you, when you say that you had nothing to do with the scandal. In fact, it has been reported that Macro Rubio’s allies were responsible for the story. I believe that to be a fact and I trust you, when you say that the story was not planted by you, at all.

However, Don, and I hope I can call you that, what brought me to decision to rescind my support of your campaign is one thing and one thing alone: your supporters. I happened to be on twitter tonight looking at Amanda Carpenter’s twitter timeline and some of the replies to Amanda’s tweets were deplorable. This poor woman smeared as an adulterating whore by your supporters on twitter. This, my friend, is very unacceptable.

Now, I know what you are thinking; “He is going blame me for what others say?” Well, no, not exactly. I do not blame you for what is being said about this woman. However, I do blame you for one thing and that is cheapening the discourse in the political conversation. They are quite numerous: The attacks Megyn Kelly, the broadsided comments about women in general, your equating all of those who practice Islam to terrorism, the nuanced racism in your campaign and the not-so-nuanced racism of many of your followers and your utter refusal to distance yourself at great lengths from these people. I tried ignoring it; I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt — I tried, man, I really did try.

Now, I am sitting watching your supporters and the media smearing this beautiful woman; and you are doing nothing about it, at all. This, my friend, is just too damned much for me. I cannot and will not sit idly by and watch this woman being slimed like this, for political gain, not yours, not Rubio’s; not for anyone. This is enough for me and I am, as they say; cutting bait.

Therefore, I want it to be publicly known; I have removed an image that was created by someone that I included a link to your donation page on your campaign’s website. I cannot be seen as someone that thinks that this sort of idiotic smearing of a happily married woman with children is even remotely acceptable; it is not and I will not be ex parte to it.

So, what happens now? I will be voting third party. I never fully ever trusted the Republican Party. To me, they are the party of the wealthy class, to which I am not a part of, at all. I come from a working class family, which were represented by the Democrats — Although, conversely, The Democratic Party could give a remote damn about us anymore. They simply now are the party of special interest and globalism. I will never for that party anymore. But, as it seems that you are going to be the “anointed one” come the Cleveland Convention; I will vote a third party, most likely either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

I wish you the best in your pursuit. However, I will have to leave you now.

Signed,

-Charles Patrick Adkins

Owner

Eye on the Republic

http://thoughtsandrantings.com/2016/03/27/special-comment-dear-donald-trump-i-am-done-with-you/ (Follow link at your own risk, he cyberstalks. Emphasis added)

I liked your stances on foreign policy

He has one?


A wide stance.

Shrillary better watch the fuck out now
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby BorninSouthwest1972 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:32 pm

you losers still talking about me?

jeez... get a life.

and yes, I am working. so, blow me.
-Charles Patrick Adkins
http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com--- Personal Blog --- Founder and Publisher
http://www.politicalbyline.com --- Old Blog
User avatar
BorninSouthwest1972
Hot Fudge Hot Natured Hillbilly
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:04 am

BorninSouthwest1972 wrote:you losers still talking about me?

jeez... get a life.

and yes, I am working. so, blow me.


Chuck sounds a little cranky so, yes, maybe he finally has an actual job with a boss and a name-tag and everything.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby D-Day » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 am

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
BorninSouthwest1972 wrote:you losers still talking about me?

jeez... get a life.

and yes, I am working. so, blow me.


Chuck sounds a little cranky so, yes, maybe he finally has an actual job with a boss and a name-tag and everything.


I'm thinking meds off. Also, note the inflated self worth in that a post from over two weeks ago constitutes us "still talking"

Idiot.......
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby middle aged female » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:25 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
BorninSouthwest1972 wrote:you losers still talking about me?

jeez... get a life.

and yes, I am working. so, blow me.


Chuck sounds a little cranky so, yes, maybe he finally has an actual job with a boss and a name-tag and everything.

And a blue and white striped uni with a little red haired girl on it?
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:51 pm

middle aged female wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
BorninSouthwest1972 wrote:you losers still talking about me?

jeez... get a life.

and yes, I am working. so, blow me.


Chuck sounds a little cranky so, yes, maybe he finally has an actual job with a boss and a name-tag and everything.

And a blue and white striped uni with a little red haired girl on it?


Please don't go there. The mental image of that fat ZZ Top-reject behind a counter is ruining my ability to order/enjoy a Frosty.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mad Max » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Image

Look at all those views he's racking up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGpG-qTGKFpe2Y-Nb1AKrgw/featured
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Mad Max wrote:Image

Look at all those views he's racking up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGpG-qTGKFpe2Y-Nb1AKrgw/featured


Hoe-lee shit, I followed the link to the YouTube channel page just to have a look. After a moment an intro video started to play. Give him a high forehead and then put two hundred pounds on this dude...

Image

...and you get the latest. The four stills accompanying the vids show in the OP are deceiving because they make Chuck appear more sane than the evidence of the actual video.

The best or worst part, depending upon your POV, is that Chuck is clearly broadcasting from the basement and it seems that the rest of the world has forgotten about him. The low ceiling is a given, but he's also packed in among what appear to be racks and racks of out-of-season clothing: and there's ya'lls boy, in the little lair that he's carved out from the storage space of the real world. The overwhelming thought conjured by the scene is of a kid hiding in the middle of a circular rack of winter coats, circa 1972.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mad Max » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:36 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
Mad Max wrote:Image

Look at all those views he's racking up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGpG-qTGKFpe2Y-Nb1AKrgw/featured


Hoe-lee shit, I followed the link to the YouTube channel page just to have a look. After a moment an intro video started to play. Give him a high forehead and then put two hundred pounds on this dude...

Image

...and you get the latest. The four stills accompanying the vids show in the OP are deceiving because they make Chuck appear more sane than the evidence of the actual video.

The best or worst part, depending upon your POV, is that Chuck is clearly broadcasting from the basement and it seems that the rest of the world has forgotten about him. The low ceiling is a given, but he's also packed in among what appear to be racks and racks of out-of-season clothing: and there's ya'lls boy, in the little lair that he's carved out from the storage space of the real world. The overwhelming thought conjured by the scene is of a kid hiding in the middle of a circular rack of winter coats, circa 1972.


It's funny that he's rebranded himself as "Pat". He sullied his own name so badly.

A google search for Chuck Adkins now mostly points to a real estate agent, but Chuck Adkins Blog brings you to this thread.
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby D-Day » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:55 am

Mad Max wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
Mad Max wrote:Image

Look at all those views he's racking up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGpG-qTGKFpe2Y-Nb1AKrgw/featured


Hoe-lee shit, I followed the link to the YouTube channel page just to have a look. After a moment an intro video started to play. Give him a high forehead and then put two hundred pounds on this dude...

Image

...and you get the latest. The four stills accompanying the vids show in the OP are deceiving because they make Chuck appear more sane than the evidence of the actual video.

The best or worst part, depending upon your POV, is that Chuck is clearly broadcasting from the basement and it seems that the rest of the world has forgotten about him. The low ceiling is a given, but he's also packed in among what appear to be racks and racks of out-of-season clothing: and there's ya'lls boy, in the little lair that he's carved out from the storage space of the real world. The overwhelming thought conjured by the scene is of a kid hiding in the middle of a circular rack of winter coats, circa 1972.


It's funny that he's rebranded himself as "Pat". He sullied his own name so badly.

A google search for Chuck Adkins now mostly points to a real estate agent, but Chuck Adkins Blog brings you to this thread.


He's been calling himself "Paleo Pat" forever. I'm sure that's where that came from
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby pdtpuck » Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm

I went and checked some of those videos out.
Like a very bad car accident, I didn't want to look, but I just had to.
"Microbiology is going to kill me."
User avatar
pdtpuck
HFD NHL Beat Reporter
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 am
Location: Rocking the fuck out.

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby D-Day » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 am

So I just noticed at the bottom of the login page that to today is lard ass' birthday........

Meh
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Sterile Whites 48313 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 pm

I imagine he smells like french fries 24/7...
Just another run of the mill suburban white devil, with an "Assault" weapon. Molon Labe.
.
User avatar
Sterile Whites 48313
Hot Fudge Vagatarian
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Wistfully recalling those halcyon days.

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 1 guest