Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist Blog

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mad Max » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Jeebus, it's a whole stream of Chuck baiting over there:

Image

(I blocked out a small photo that's NSFW)
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 pm

What a sad case: Chuck peaked a long, long time ago. The fact that he's found yet another place where other trolls are putting lumps on him is testimony to the needle being permanently stuck in the groove.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Roquefort Robert » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Mad Max wrote:Jeebus, it's a whole stream of Chuck baiting over there:

Image

(I blocked out a small photo that's NSFW)


All that stuff is awesome. How does one go through life knowing that everyone hates them?
By using the El Dorado Atmospheric and Oceanic temperatures thermal map. I caculated the contrary direction where the polar jet stream is going and it didn't look pretty.
User avatar
Roquefort Robert
HFD Resident Perv
 
Posts: 5219
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Flint

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mad Max » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 pm



Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Amadeus » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 am

Mad Max wrote:
Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.


TL;DW.
“We have 25 years or so invested in the work. Why should I make the data available to you when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it?” Phil Jones, 2005
User avatar
Amadeus
Hot Fudge Humanitarian
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby middle aged female » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Amadeus wrote:
Mad Max wrote:
Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.


TL;DW.

I'd feel dirty after watching 14 seconds of Chuck let alone 14 minutes
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby pdtpuck » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:20 am

middle aged female wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Mad Max wrote:
Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.


TL;DW.

I'd feel dirty after watching 14 seconds of Chuck let alone 14 minutes

"I'm putting you in my pocket, in case you wanna ride along."
The horror.....



The horror.....
"Microbiology is going to kill me."
User avatar
pdtpuck
HFD NHL Beat Reporter
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 am
Location: Rocking the fuck out.

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Roquefort Robert » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Mad Max wrote:

Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.


Soooo much to comment about this, but I just don't have the time to write all my questions and comments from the 1 minute I watched.
By using the El Dorado Atmospheric and Oceanic temperatures thermal map. I caculated the contrary direction where the polar jet stream is going and it didn't look pretty.
User avatar
Roquefort Robert
HFD Resident Perv
 
Posts: 5219
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Flint

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mulligan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Roquefort Robert wrote:
Mad Max wrote:

Chuck wants everyone to see his voting experience. A 14 minute video. Really.


Soooo much to comment about this, but I just don't have the time to write all my questions and comments from the 1 minute I watched.


He's as Trump voter as Trump voters get.
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
User avatar
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer
 
Posts: 5240
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 am
Location: board room

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Holy cow, what a wasted life.

No images on line that I can find, but the new mountain man look for Chuck brings to mind that looney toone motherfucker who ran The Little Read Bookstore in the basement of that building on Cass across from Wayne State's school of music. Shove some more hair up his nose and have the hair go completely gray and he will be that guy.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Mad Max » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Audio: Special Comment: Dear Donald Trump, I am done with you

Dear Donald J. Trump,

I have been a supporter of yours for a very long time. I began to take your campaign seriously after the first few primaries and caucuses. I liked your stances on foreign policy and on free trade and I still happen to think that they are good positions to take and I thank you for taking them. I also thank you for coming out and slugging it out with the Republican Establishment.

However, Mr. Trump. I happen to be a person of morals; I cannot continue to support your Presidential Campaign any longer. I even donated five dollars to your campaign recently as well. It seems that your followers, or supporters, if you will, have a bit of a problem.

The case I am referring to is the horrible smear that is being bandied about regarding your opponent Ted Cruz; you know, the Christian that subscribes to the dominionist theology? Now, my issue is not so much the smear of Cruz that bothers me; I really do not like the guy either. Ted Cruz is much to the right of me. Ted Cruz’s Dominionist stance does creep me out in a big way.

However, it is someone, which has been caught up in the scandal that really bothers me; in fact, it really pisses me the hell off — in a big way. This scandal has ensnared and tainted the reputation of a one, Amanda Carpenter, who is, conversely, a very sweet and lovely woman, who is a believer in Jesus Christ, just like me.

Now, I know and I do believe you, when you say that you had nothing to do with the scandal. In fact, it has been reported that Macro Rubio’s allies were responsible for the story. I believe that to be a fact and I trust you, when you say that the story was not planted by you, at all.

However, Don, and I hope I can call you that, what brought me to decision to rescind my support of your campaign is one thing and one thing alone: your supporters. I happened to be on twitter tonight looking at Amanda Carpenter’s twitter timeline and some of the replies to Amanda’s tweets were deplorable. This poor woman smeared as an adulterating whore by your supporters on twitter. This, my friend, is very unacceptable.

Now, I know what you are thinking; “He is going blame me for what others say?” Well, no, not exactly. I do not blame you for what is being said about this woman. However, I do blame you for one thing and that is cheapening the discourse in the political conversation. They are quite numerous: The attacks Megyn Kelly, the broadsided comments about women in general, your equating all of those who practice Islam to terrorism, the nuanced racism in your campaign and the not-so-nuanced racism of many of your followers and your utter refusal to distance yourself at great lengths from these people. I tried ignoring it; I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt — I tried, man, I really did try.

Now, I am sitting watching your supporters and the media smearing this beautiful woman; and you are doing nothing about it, at all. This, my friend, is just too damned much for me. I cannot and will not sit idly by and watch this woman being slimed like this, for political gain, not yours, not Rubio’s; not for anyone. This is enough for me and I am, as they say; cutting bait.

Therefore, I want it to be publicly known; I have removed an image that was created by someone that I included a link to your donation page on your campaign’s website. I cannot be seen as someone that thinks that this sort of idiotic smearing of a happily married woman with children is even remotely acceptable; it is not and I will not be ex parte to it.

So, what happens now? I will be voting third party. I never fully ever trusted the Republican Party. To me, they are the party of the wealthy class, to which I am not a part of, at all. I come from a working class family, which were represented by the Democrats — Although, conversely, The Democratic Party could give a remote damn about us anymore. They simply now are the party of special interest and globalism. I will never for that party anymore. But, as it seems that you are going to be the “anointed one” come the Cleveland Convention; I will vote a third party, most likely either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

I wish you the best in your pursuit. However, I will have to leave you now.

Signed,

-Charles Patrick Adkins

Owner

Eye on the Republic

http://thoughtsandrantings.com/2016/03/27/special-comment-dear-donald-trump-i-am-done-with-you/ (Follow link at your own risk, he cyberstalks. Emphasis added)
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby middle aged female » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Mad Max wrote:
Audio: Special Comment: Dear Donald Trump, I am done with you

Dear Donald J. Trump,

I have been a supporter of yours for a very long time. I began to take your campaign seriously after the first few primaries and caucuses. I liked your stances on foreign policy and on free trade and I still happen to think that they are good positions to take and I thank you for taking them. I also thank you for coming out and slugging it out with the Republican Establishment.

However, Mr. Trump. I happen to be a person of morals; I cannot continue to support your Presidential Campaign any longer. I even donated five dollars to your campaign recently as well. It seems that your followers, or supporters, if you will, have a bit of a problem.

The case I am referring to is the horrible smear that is being bandied about regarding your opponent Ted Cruz; you know, the Christian that subscribes to the dominionist theology? Now, my issue is not so much the smear of Cruz that bothers me; I really do not like the guy either. Ted Cruz is much to the right of me. Ted Cruz’s Dominionist stance does creep me out in a big way.

However, it is someone, which has been caught up in the scandal that really bothers me; in fact, it really pisses me the hell off — in a big way. This scandal has ensnared and tainted the reputation of a one, Amanda Carpenter, who is, conversely, a very sweet and lovely woman, who is a believer in Jesus Christ, just like me.

Now, I know and I do believe you, when you say that you had nothing to do with the scandal. In fact, it has been reported that Macro Rubio’s allies were responsible for the story. I believe that to be a fact and I trust you, when you say that the story was not planted by you, at all.

However, Don, and I hope I can call you that, what brought me to decision to rescind my support of your campaign is one thing and one thing alone: your supporters. I happened to be on twitter tonight looking at Amanda Carpenter’s twitter timeline and some of the replies to Amanda’s tweets were deplorable. This poor woman smeared as an adulterating whore by your supporters on twitter. This, my friend, is very unacceptable.

Now, I know what you are thinking; “He is going blame me for what others say?” Well, no, not exactly. I do not blame you for what is being said about this woman. However, I do blame you for one thing and that is cheapening the discourse in the political conversation. They are quite numerous: The attacks Megyn Kelly, the broadsided comments about women in general, your equating all of those who practice Islam to terrorism, the nuanced racism in your campaign and the not-so-nuanced racism of many of your followers and your utter refusal to distance yourself at great lengths from these people. I tried ignoring it; I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt — I tried, man, I really did try.

Now, I am sitting watching your supporters and the media smearing this beautiful woman; and you are doing nothing about it, at all. This, my friend, is just too damned much for me. I cannot and will not sit idly by and watch this woman being slimed like this, for political gain, not yours, not Rubio’s; not for anyone. This is enough for me and I am, as they say; cutting bait.

Therefore, I want it to be publicly known; I have removed an image that was created by someone that I included a link to your donation page on your campaign’s website. I cannot be seen as someone that thinks that this sort of idiotic smearing of a happily married woman with children is even remotely acceptable; it is not and I will not be ex parte to it.

So, what happens now? I will be voting third party. I never fully ever trusted the Republican Party. To me, they are the party of the wealthy class, to which I am not a part of, at all. I come from a working class family, which were represented by the Democrats — Although, conversely, The Democratic Party could give a remote damn about us anymore. They simply now are the party of special interest and globalism. I will never for that party anymore. But, as it seems that you are going to be the “anointed one” come the Cleveland Convention; I will vote a third party, most likely either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

I wish you the best in your pursuit. However, I will have to leave you now.

Signed,

-Charles Patrick Adkins

Owner

Eye on the Republic

http://thoughtsandrantings.com/2016/03/27/special-comment-dear-donald-trump-i-am-done-with-you/ (Follow link at your own risk, he cyberstalks. Emphasis added)

I liked your stances on foreign policy

He has one?
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby Craig » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 pm

I'm calling bullshit: where in the hell could Chuck have scraped together five semolians for ANYTHING at all?
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
User avatar
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby middle aged female » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 am

Craig wrote:I'm calling bullshit: where in the hell could Chuck have scraped together five semolians for ANYTHING at all?

Probaly the allowance he gets from his mom
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7356
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Behold HFD Chuck Adkins, SaltLight Ministries, Populist

Postby The Beav » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:34 pm

middle aged female wrote:
Mad Max wrote:
Audio: Special Comment: Dear Donald Trump, I am done with you

Dear Donald J. Trump,

I have been a supporter of yours for a very long time. I began to take your campaign seriously after the first few primaries and caucuses. I liked your stances on foreign policy and on free trade and I still happen to think that they are good positions to take and I thank you for taking them. I also thank you for coming out and slugging it out with the Republican Establishment.

However, Mr. Trump. I happen to be a person of morals; I cannot continue to support your Presidential Campaign any longer. I even donated five dollars to your campaign recently as well. It seems that your followers, or supporters, if you will, have a bit of a problem.

The case I am referring to is the horrible smear that is being bandied about regarding your opponent Ted Cruz; you know, the Christian that subscribes to the dominionist theology? Now, my issue is not so much the smear of Cruz that bothers me; I really do not like the guy either. Ted Cruz is much to the right of me. Ted Cruz’s Dominionist stance does creep me out in a big way.

However, it is someone, which has been caught up in the scandal that really bothers me; in fact, it really pisses me the hell off — in a big way. This scandal has ensnared and tainted the reputation of a one, Amanda Carpenter, who is, conversely, a very sweet and lovely woman, who is a believer in Jesus Christ, just like me.

Now, I know and I do believe you, when you say that you had nothing to do with the scandal. In fact, it has been reported that Macro Rubio’s allies were responsible for the story. I believe that to be a fact and I trust you, when you say that the story was not planted by you, at all.

However, Don, and I hope I can call you that, what brought me to decision to rescind my support of your campaign is one thing and one thing alone: your supporters. I happened to be on twitter tonight looking at Amanda Carpenter’s twitter timeline and some of the replies to Amanda’s tweets were deplorable. This poor woman smeared as an adulterating whore by your supporters on twitter. This, my friend, is very unacceptable.

Now, I know what you are thinking; “He is going blame me for what others say?” Well, no, not exactly. I do not blame you for what is being said about this woman. However, I do blame you for one thing and that is cheapening the discourse in the political conversation. They are quite numerous: The attacks Megyn Kelly, the broadsided comments about women in general, your equating all of those who practice Islam to terrorism, the nuanced racism in your campaign and the not-so-nuanced racism of many of your followers and your utter refusal to distance yourself at great lengths from these people. I tried ignoring it; I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt — I tried, man, I really did try.

Now, I am sitting watching your supporters and the media smearing this beautiful woman; and you are doing nothing about it, at all. This, my friend, is just too damned much for me. I cannot and will not sit idly by and watch this woman being slimed like this, for political gain, not yours, not Rubio’s; not for anyone. This is enough for me and I am, as they say; cutting bait.

Therefore, I want it to be publicly known; I have removed an image that was created by someone that I included a link to your donation page on your campaign’s website. I cannot be seen as someone that thinks that this sort of idiotic smearing of a happily married woman with children is even remotely acceptable; it is not and I will not be ex parte to it.

So, what happens now? I will be voting third party. I never fully ever trusted the Republican Party. To me, they are the party of the wealthy class, to which I am not a part of, at all. I come from a working class family, which were represented by the Democrats — Although, conversely, The Democratic Party could give a remote damn about us anymore. They simply now are the party of special interest and globalism. I will never for that party anymore. But, as it seems that you are going to be the “anointed one” come the Cleveland Convention; I will vote a third party, most likely either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

I wish you the best in your pursuit. However, I will have to leave you now.

Signed,

-Charles Patrick Adkins

Owner

Eye on the Republic

http://thoughtsandrantings.com/2016/03/27/special-comment-dear-donald-trump-i-am-done-with-you/ (Follow link at your own risk, he cyberstalks. Emphasis added)

I liked your stances on foreign policy

He has one?


A wide stance.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12383
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 3 guests