Hot Fudge oh fuck you

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge oh fuck you

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:An 18-year old marine recruit dies while in boot camp. US rep Debbie Dingell weighs in:

Rep. Debbie Dingell on Monday called on the Marines to conduct a swift investigation, saying she was “deeply disturbed” by recent events at Parris Island.

“I want the facts on Friday’s tragedy, but the loss of a second recruit raises serious questions,” said Dingell, D-Dearborn.

The oh fuck you part is this: over the weekend at a campaign rally she spoke of the earlier death of marine recruit Sheik Yerbouti (from Dearborn Heights) as a sign of raciism in society and a prelude to what awaits if Trump is elected. Dingell is wringing her hands, but I am wondering if the passing of young Mr. Whitebread Zachary Boland gave the latest Dingell-dynasty shill even a shudder conscience after her promotion to status of martyr this earlier kid from Dearborn Heights.

Sorry, but hollow rhetoric and false outrage from our best and brightest has worn down my patience.

She was on one of the mid-day public radio programs yesterday and, in the first 90 seconds of the interview, reminded the host three times that she warned the party long, long ago that Trump presented a threat in Michigan. Whatever, lady.

Her husband was a lot of fun to deal with but, sadly, middle-of-the-road guys like him are pretty much nonexistent now in Congress. HIs was is a rich kid who moved from the mean streets of the GM Foundation to the Democratic National Committee ... real in tune with blue-collar folks.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby guest » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:22 pm

So the VP-elect goes to a play and at the end some waiter, er, I mean an actor, pulls a paper out of his pocket and goes into a political harangue directed at him. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... litics_pop Whatever happened to going to a show, enjoying it, or suffering through it, and leaving? I could see if it was Don Rickles picking out some random sap for harassment, that was part of his schtick, but this guy thought he was going to sit down and see some lame play and that would be the end of it. Fuck those people.

I suppose he should be thankful they didn't do what they did to Lincoln.

This is why I'm warming up to Trump. He's pissing these people off and I'm loving it.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:54 am

Detroit Bikes will sell you a glorified cruiser for 700 bucks, but there's this!

Our first model, in a limited edition black and red finish in celebration of the famed Slow Roll rides through Detroit.

Or you can waste just as much money on a Detroit City FC model.

https://squareup.com/market/detroit-bikes-1216/item/b-type-executive
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger

Postby Doctor Detroit » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Dearborn police arrested two gun rights advocates who walked into police headquarters Sunday afternoon wearing body armor and one of them carrying a rifle slung across his chest while wearing a black ski mask.

James Baker, 25, of Leonard carried a short-barrel rifle in a sling across his chest and a Glock handgun holstered on his hip. Brandon Vreeland, 40, of Jackson was unarmed but both men also had several cameras with them, including cell phones to livestream their interaction with police.

"We audit police to see how well they honor the Constitution and people's rights," said Vreeland, who was free after posting $1,500 bond late Sunday night. "We showcase police abuse and abuse of police power in the totalitarian police state that we live in."

Oh, fuck you. I'm sorry you didn't get shot. Fuck all these open carry assholes and scaring the shit out of people to prove whatever stupid point they have.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
Dearborn police arrested two gun rights advocates who walked into police headquarters Sunday afternoon wearing body armor and one of them carrying a rifle slung across his chest while wearing a black ski mask.

James Baker, 25, of Leonard carried a short-barrel rifle in a sling across his chest and a Glock handgun holstered on his hip. Brandon Vreeland, 40, of Jackson was unarmed but both men also had several cameras with them, including cell phones to livestream their interaction with police.

"We audit police to see how well they honor the Constitution and people's rights," said Vreeland, who was free after posting $1,500 bond late Sunday night. "We showcase police abuse and abuse of police power in the totalitarian police state that we live in."

Oh, fuck you. I'm sorry you didn't get shot. Fuck all these open carry assholes and scaring the shit out of people to prove whatever stupid point they have.

Given where I live (and the state's offering of a "Teaching Freedom" NRA license plate ... I'm serious, they're on like one of every seven pickups on the road), I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any open-carry doofuses yet.
The Suburban Avenger

Postby Navy Blue Scrubs » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:

I'd call this a bad idea, especially a bad idea in a place like Dearborn where the police have a reputation for fucking people up without leaving a mark. I'm thinking that if confronted with flak jackets and high powered rifles they might not worry about marks all that much.
Navy Blue Scrubs
Hot Fudge Arrogant Little Fuck

Postby Doctor Detroit » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 am

Oh man, I feel so much safer seeing some backwater jackass toting around a dangerous weapon in public. The government won't get me now!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President

Postby Craig » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:55 am

Small dick syndrome breaks out in Dearborn. Hurry off to your backwater trailer, James Baker.
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby Toolbox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 am

Oscar winners sued in Detroit over 2011 film

Detroit — A Muskegon woman sued Oscar-winning actors Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz on Tuesday in federal court, alleging their 2011 film “Water for Elephants” contained hidden, anti-Semitic messages.

The lawsuit by Sarah Deming against Witherspoon, Waltz, director Francis Lawrence and Fox Entertainment Group Inc. claims the movie violated the Michigan Consumer Protection Act by deceiving consumers and included subliminal messages that promote hatred of Jews.

“This is a very serious, widespread issue and viewers are not aware of the messages they’re being exposed to,” Deming’s lawyer Martin Leaf told The Detroit News. “Research shows this is a very effective way of changing behavior and beliefs.”

The lawsuit comes four years after plaintiff Deming lost a similar lawsuit in Oakland County. Deming sued after watching the thriller “Drive,” claiming the 2011 film starring Ryan Gosling and Albert Brooks was anti-Semitic and violated the Michigan Consumer Protection Act.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 100884950/
Toolbox
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby guest » Thu May 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Among the buildings I can see from this window is the abandoned River Plaza. It just got tagged with big letters that appear to say GRUNGE. It never bothered me to see an abandoned building; it's a relatively low four stories and most of it is cropped out by my window and I never much thought about it but the graffiti is on the end of the building and clearly in my view. Oh fuck you. This really isn't a graffiti neighborhood.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby Craig » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Mom says this:
He was 18, but he was like a baby. He was a nice kid, a mama's boy

But the prosecutor says this:
He was jailed on two counts of murder, assault with intent to murder, and felony firearm. In a separate case, he faced delivery of a controlled substance, marijuana.

The urchin hung himself last night at the Wayne County jail, an event which caused the indignant mother to state:
There's no telling how long my baby was lying there dead...He had to be calling for help. He had to be. Where were all the deputies who were supposed to be there?

Where were the deputies you ask? Prolly out on road patrol in a fruitless attempt to tamp down the kind of violence and trafficking of which they (wrongly) accused your little honor-roll student, Ma.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/06/police-inmate-hangs-self-wayne-county-jail/102542976/
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby middle aged female » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Craig wrote:Mom says this:

He was jailed on two counts of murder, assault with intent to murder, and felony firearm. In a separate case, he faced delivery of a controlled substance, marijuana.

The urchin hung himself last night at the Wayne County jail, an event which caused the indignant mother to state:
There's no telling how long my baby was lying there dead...He had to be calling for help. He had to be. Where were all the deputies who were supposed to be there?

Where were the deputies you ask? Prolly out on road patrol in a fruitless attempt to tamp down the kind of violence and trafficking of which they (wrongly) accused your little honor-roll student, Ma.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/06/police-inmate-hangs-self-wayne-county-jail/102542976/

If he hung himself, how does she figure he was "laying there, calling for help"? Telepathically?
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 pm

middle aged female wrote:
Craig wrote:Mom says this:

If he hung himself, how does she figure he was "laying there, calling for help"? Telepathically?

And what are the circumstances of the crimes he was charged with? Cross-post to crap journalism.
The Suburban Avenger

Previous

Return to General Discussion