Hot Fudge Beat Down

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge Beat Down

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 am

Police in Ohio say they've arrested a trio of women who they say assaulted a McDonald's employee for being too slow. To make matters worse, two of the women had their children with them and they participated in the assault.

Ashley England, Mary Jordan, and Sammie Whaley were all arrested last week in the northwestern city of Bellevue.

According to the Bellevue Police Facebook page, the three women were at a McDonald's last Wednesday when they assaulted a female employee of the fast food restaurant for working too slow. The alleged assault took place in the parking lot of the McDonald's.

The following day, police said they used security video to track down the trio and arrest them all on charges of assault.

While being booked in to the Erie County Jail, two of the women took the chance to pose for their mug shots while the third appears to have a smirk.

Jordan and England were both also charged with child endangerment because their children were present and participated in the incident.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/158614603-story

It happened in Ohio, but all three of them look Macomb County as fuck. The one in the middle also looks like a dude.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby middle aged female » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 am

The Suburban Avenger wrote:
Police in Ohio say they've arrested a trio of women who they say assaulted a McDonald's employee for being too slow. To make matters worse, two of the women had their children with them and they participated in the assault.

Ashley England, Mary Jordan, and Sammie Whaley were all arrested last week in the northwestern city of Bellevue.

According to the Bellevue Police Facebook page, the three women were at a McDonald's last Wednesday when they assaulted a female employee of the fast food restaurant for working too slow. The alleged assault took place in the parking lot of the McDonald's.

The following day, police said they used security video to track down the trio and arrest them all on charges of assault.

While being booked in to the Erie County Jail, two of the women took the chance to pose for their mug shots while the third appears to have a smirk.

Jordan and England were both also charged with child endangerment because their children were present and participated in the incident.

It happened in Ohio, but all three of them look Macomb County as fuck. The one in the middle also looks like a dude.

I saw this all over Facebook yesterday; I hope that they don't make a plea deal. I'd love to see the judge sentence them based on those mug shot poses alone
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:44 pm

middle aged female wrote:

I saw this all over Facebook yesterday; I hope that they don't make a plea deal. I'd love to see the judge sentence them based on those mug shot poses alone

Heywood?
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby D-Day » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:35 pm

guest wrote:
middle aged female wrote:

Heywood?

Look like typical white trash welfare queens. They don't grow them any different down here on the Southern OP
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Another SMH from Smoking Gun...

Cops: Mother Swung Her Baby "Like A Bat"
Floridian, 18, used infant as a weapon in July 4 beach attack

JULY 5--Swinging her five-month-old son like a baseball bat, a Florida woman yesterday struck her boyfriend with the infant before dropping the child face first into the sand on Daytona Beach, police charge.

Cops allege that Tatyana Allen, 18, initially hit her 19-year-old beau “several times in the face with a closed hand” before using her baby “as a weapon.” Allen, witnesses said, swung the infant “like a bat” before “the baby was dropped in the sand, face down.”

Allen’s boyfriend, the child’s father, quickly flipped the infant upright since he was unable to turn over on his own. Witnesses told cops that Allen subsequently “snatched” her son from the man’s arms and walked away with the child “dangling,” without his head being supported.

As Allen walked up a set of boardwalk stairs, the baby’s head hit a railing due to her "carelessness," according to the report, which notes that investigators got verbal statements from about 20 witnesses.

When questioned by cops, Allen accused the baby’s father of pushing her several times earlier in the day. While she copped to having “mushed” the man in the face, she denied throwing her child in the sand.

The baby was transported to a Daytona Beach hospital “for treatment and further evaluation,” police reported. The child was accompanied by an aunt, one of several family members present during the incident.

Pictured above, Allen was arrested for aggravated child abuse and battery. She is being held in lieu of $30,000 bond in the Volusia County jail. Allen lives in Ocoee, a city 10 miles from Orlando, and works at Dunkin’ Donuts, according to police records.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/baby-used-as-a-weapon-547930
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass

Postby Vow of Silence » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:20 am

Well-Known Beverly Hills Physician Almost Beaten To Death In Violent Attack In Venice

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/03/well-known-beverly-hills-physician-almost-beaten-to-death-in-violent-attack-in-venice/

A well-known Beverly Hills physician who once appeared on “The Doctors” was almost beaten to death in an attack in Venice.

Dr. Bruce Lee dedicated his life to helping others, and has pioneered medical treatments that have changed women’s lives.

“The guy just went ballistic and started brutally … sorry … started brutally beating him,” said Kimberley, his fiancé, who was still shaken.

“And then I realized that I could very easily die,” said Lee via phone.

He says he was heading to his car a week and a half ago on Windward Avenue in Venice when two men and a woman started yelling at him.

Next thing he knew, they were in his car with a gun.

He says he was pistol-whipped and beaten.

"..... .. .......... .... ..........."
Vow of Silence
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Video shows brawl between 8 men at Thunderbowl Lanes in Allen Park over woman who wasn't there

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - A video of a brawl at an Allen Park bowl alley is going viral and has been viewed more than 100,000 times.
Thunderbowl Lanes has been around for decades and was the home of Bowling for Dollars and the Bowling Hall of Fame. Like most nights, it was packed over the weekend, but what happened has the management disgusted.
A group of about eight men fighting managed to wreak havoc in one of the club-like rooms off the main bowling alley.
In the brawl, a local rapper is in the midst of a melee where plenty of punches are throw, including at a young woman.

So, who's the local rapper? Cross-post to Crap Journalism

After taking the blow, she didn't want her name revealed, but she said she's doing fine.
"I was just trying to protect my brother," she said.
Her brother was in the middle of the pile. He has a black eye but is OK.
The woman said she has no idea who the man is who hit her.
Who brought on the blows? It was a fight over a woman who wasn't even there.

They were in club room and she has no idea who struck her and doesn't want her name revealed. Nothing to see here.

Thunderbowl charges cover to get in on the weekends, but management said after the fight, it's going to get tougher and start doing purse checks. They think people are smuggling booze in and causing problems.
Thunderbowl caters to families and leagues, and people who have been there for years were disgusted by the fight.

Translation: The good people of Allen Park are disgusted by black people.

Waste a minute, if you will, watching the video. Where the fuck do these people learn to fight? From cartoons?
I've seen a handful of I-want-to-kill-you fights in my time and all these pansies in the video look like is a bunch of preening peacocks.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/video-shows-brawl-between-8-men-at-thunderbowl-lanes-in-allen-park-over-woman-who-wasnt-there
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger

Postby Craig » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 pm

When I was dating young Ms. Craigette we'd sometimes spend part of the night at Thunderbowl having some beers and cheering on some mutual friends during league night. The beer was alright and the pizza good so I didn't mind that we were pretty much an embodiment of generations of ethnic jokes. Not so many brothers then, I guess, but there was still drama from time to time. The defining event was this: big howling chick screaming match breaks out and one broad is stopped from murdering a young pretty thing by pretty thing's dude: a sideways cap-wearing sort who was channeling the ghetto. What the broad yelled wasn't clear but the reply from hat guy was: "back off my girl. My girl's only 15." Love, Allen Park style, a long time ago.
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Craig wrote:When I was dating young Ms. Craigette we'd sometimes spend part of the night at Thunderbowl having some beers and cheering on some mutual friends during league night. The beer was alright and the pizza good so I didn't mind that we were pretty much an embodiment of generations of ethnic jokes. Not so many brothers then, I guess, but there was still drama from time to time. The defining event was this: big howling chick screaming match breaks out and one broad is stopped from murdering a young pretty thing by pretty thing's dude: a sideways cap-wearing sort who was channeling the ghetto. What the broad yelled wasn't clear but the reply from hat guy was: "back off my girl. My girl's only 15." Love, Allen Park style, a long time ago.

I used to deal, from time to time, with the owners of Thunderbowl at the newspaper. Fine folks who probably understood how recessions affect blue-collar types more than anyone. They can gauge the times, one told me, when guys (or gals, it's Downriver) who used to bowl in two or three leagues drop down to one. I can only imagine what that place was like in its heyday.

RE: black guys bowling. We were bored one night at U of D and decided to go bowling. Closest house was the one on Woodward near the fairgrounds. In we walk to find its league night, and most of the competitors are second-shift dudes from Poletown and beyond. Nice people and very serious about their games. The PBA pros used to come to Taylor Lanes for the annual Greater Detroit Open and the place often was packed with black folks, mostly guys, intently watching the action and soliciting tips from the pros as they walked off the lanes.
Flash forward years later and I read that Jerome Bettis' pregame relaxation always meant a trip to the closest bowling center. His mom put he and his brother into every PAL activity she could, and both boys grew to love bowling. Bettis, IIRC, has rolled a few perfect games.
So there's that.
The Suburban Avenger

Previous

Return to General Discussion