Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Roquefort Robert » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 am

And nothing in the register of deeds, probably because she doesn't own the goddamn house.
By using the El Dorado Atmospheric and Oceanic temperatures thermal map. I caculated the contrary direction where the polar jet stream is going and it didn't look pretty.
Roquefort Robert
HFD Resident Perv

Postby middle aged female » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 am

meme wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
Roquefort Robert wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Shark wrote:
Yesterday, 11:07 PM #134 sumas

Poobert and Novine I love you both. Cliffey questions my house value which I find funny. Doubt he/she has five bedrooms a basement apartment and a third floor loft/apartment. Then of course there is the beautiful woodwork. Maybe I should mention the leaded glass windows or the built in wine cellar, my spacious yard with a huge dog run, my rebuilt garage which is probably bigger then the trailer he/she lives in.

Well that explains everything.

But she still hasn't explained why she can't get her DTE bill in her own name. Could it be that her house is in neither her or her husband's name? I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Even you asshats that post here. But everything she posts just sounds so disingenuous and smarmy that I wouldn't put it past her to claim she pays all her bills on time and lives on the cheap just so no one checks that she doesn't own the house she lives in. Did she and the mister live in the apartment when the real owner kacked out and just assumed ownership?

It shouldn't bee too tough to check the name on the deed. Here in Flint you can look up an address and see who owns it, what the taxes are, how much taxes they've paid this year, and how much they owe on their water bill.

I tried looking up the name of the previous owner on the Registrar of Deeds site, but get nothing under his name and I don't know her last name. Or the address.

Would a probate court record search help? Try this - http://public.wcpc.us/eservices/home.page.3
apparently you can search by name...

I searched with name, birthdate and date of death; no documents
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby meme » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 am

meme wrote:
Roquefort Robert wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Shark wrote:

Poobert and Novine I love you both. Cliffey questions my house value which I find funny. Doubt he/she has five bedrooms a basement apartment and a third floor loft/apartment. Then of course there is the beautiful woodwork. Maybe I should mention the leaded glass windows or the built in wine cellar, my spacious yard with a huge dog run, my rebuilt garage which is probably bigger then the trailer he/she lives in.

But she still hasn't explained why she can't get her DTE bill in her own name. Could it be that her house is in neither her or her husband's name? I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Even you asshats that post here. But everything she posts just sounds so disingenuous and smarmy that I wouldn't put it past her to claim she pays all her bills on time and lives on the cheap just so no one checks that she doesn't own the house she lives in. Did she and the mister live in the apartment when the real owner kacked out and just assumed ownership?

It shouldn't bee too tough to check the name on the deed. Here in Flint you can look up an address and see who owns it, what the taxes are, how much taxes they've paid this year, and how much they owe on their water bill.

I tried looking up the name of the previous owner on the Registrar of Deeds site, but get nothing under his name and I don't know her last name. Or the address.

Would a probate court record search help? Try this - http://public.wcpc.us/eservices/home.page.3

Now I wonder if there was a will.....isn't her husband's name ron? I can't remember what his username at DY is....thought it was his last name.
meme
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby middle aged female » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 am

meme wrote:
Roquefort Robert wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Shark wrote:

It was quit-claimed before he died (finally found names and address)
middle aged female

Postby The Beav » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby meme » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 pm

From MAF's last post:

Apparently they own it.
meme
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Random Douchebag » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:58 pm

meme wrote:From MAF's last post:

Apparently they own it.

Remind me again, we are we supposed to even give a flying feces about this sunt?
Practitioner of Infantilism
"Legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos."
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman

Postby The Beav » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Apparently they own it.

I was unsure off whose name and address she had found.
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby The Beav » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Random Douchebag wrote:

Apparently they own it.

Remind me again, we are we supposed to even give a flying feces about this sunt?

Because I was surmising that she can't get the DTE bill in her name, so does she own the house, and even have a leg to stand on as far as being such a sunt about everything in the first place.

Besides, it's summer and I couldn't go to Traverse this week, and I'm bored and these folks are placating my musings. Shouldn't you be in Tennessee?
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby Random Douchebag » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:31 pm

The Beav wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:

Apparently they own it.

Because I was surmising that she can't get the DTE bill in her name, so does she own the house, and even have a leg to stand on as far as being such a sunt about everything in the first place.

Besides, it's summer and I couldn't go to Traverse this week, and I'm bored and these folks are placating my musings. Shouldn't you be in Tennessee?

yeah, yeah, I get that part right now. but why on earth did anybody ever care about her in the first place? i mean, christ, she has her own thread. I don't get it and I guess I should return to not even wanting to know. carry on.

oh, Tennessee was the last one. this one was in South Carolina. and I finished it, on time, imagine that, a contractor doing what they said they would do. I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule.
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman

Postby The Beav » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Random Douchebag wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:

Apparently they own it.

yeah, yeah, I get that part right now. but why on earth did anybody ever care about her in the first place? i mean, christ, she has her own thread. I don't get it and I guess I should return to not even wanting to know. carry on.

oh, Tennessee was the last one. this one was in South Carolina. and I finished it, on time, imagine that, a contractor doing what they said they would do. I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule.

Can you build a jail?
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby Random Douchebag » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

The Beav wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:

Apparently they own it.

Can you build a jail?

When it is in your basement, it's a dungeon not a jail. And has anybody verified SR is okay? Or are you two getting your own gimp?
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman

Postby middle aged female » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:05 pm

The Beav wrote:

Apparently they own it.

I didn't want to out Ron Mikulak and Sue Steinhauer at their house on 2205 Field. Oops
middle aged female

Postby The Beav » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:51 pm

The Beav wrote:

Apparently they own it.

I didn't want to out Ron Mikulak and Sue Steinhauer at their house on 2205 Field. Oops

OK. Well I was thinking the previous owners, but what the hey!
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby middle aged female » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

The Beav wrote:
The Beav wrote:

Apparently they own it.

OK. Well I was thinking the previous owners, but what the hey!

Previous owner was a Patrick Gates.
I do very thorough web-searches.
middle aged female

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion