Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby middle aged female » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:09 pm

The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7394
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Random Douchebag » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm

middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s

Note to self, leave no more breadcrumbs than I may already have anywhere on the internet.
Practitioner of Infantilism
"Legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos."
User avatar
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere, nowhere.

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Roquefort Robert » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Random Douchebag wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s

Note to self, leave no more breadcrumbs than I may already have anywhere on the internet.



She's showing up at your door in the morning with 1x6 square of red oak, some dowel rods and a jig saw, hoping you'll help with a little project she's working on.
By using the El Dorado Atmospheric and Oceanic temperatures thermal map. I caculated the contrary direction where the polar jet stream is going and it didn't look pretty.
User avatar
Roquefort Robert
HFD Resident Perv
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Flint

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Random Douchebag » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Roquefort Robert wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s

Note to self, leave no more breadcrumbs than I may already have anywhere on the internet.



She's showing up at your door in the morning with 1x6 square of red oak, some dowel rods and a jig saw, hoping you'll help with a little project she's working on.

Good thing there are many, many random douchebags. She'll likely so up at one of the other randy's.
Practitioner of Infantilism
"Legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos."
User avatar
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere, nowhere.

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Stosh Kielbasa » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 pm

middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.
Niech żyje reinkarnacja!
User avatar
Stosh Kielbasa
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Toolbox » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 am

Stosh Kielbasa wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.



If I could post over there I would tell her that she has outed herself many times and she should STFU. She and her hubby authored a history doc on one of the absorbed townships, she was on one of those ghost hunter shows and trumpeted the fact, she posted her phone number online! and on and on... I bet a 12 year old could find a ton of real dirt on her in about 15 minutes.
User avatar
Toolbox
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Lovin' it in the burbs

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby The Beav » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:04 am

Toolbox wrote:
Stosh Kielbasa wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.



If I could post over there I would tell her that she has outed herself many times and she should STFU. She and her hubby authored a history doc on one of the absorbed townships, she was on one of those ghost hunter shows and trumpeted the fact, she posted her phone number online! and on and on... I bet a 12 year old could find a ton of real dirt on her in about 15 minutes.


Well that just makes me feel like a ineffective information professional.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby D-Day » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 am

The Beav wrote:
Toolbox wrote:
Stosh Kielbasa wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.



If I could post over there I would tell her that she has outed herself many times and she should STFU. She and her hubby authored a history doc on one of the absorbed townships, she was on one of those ghost hunter shows and trumpeted the fact, she posted her phone number online! and on and on... I bet a 12 year old could find a ton of real dirt on her in about 15 minutes.


Well that just makes me feel like a ineffective information professional.

I thought were a bartender?
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby The Beav » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 am

D-Day wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Toolbox wrote:
Stosh Kielbasa wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.



If I could post over there I would tell her that she has outed herself many times and she should STFU. She and her hubby authored a history doc on one of the absorbed townships, she was on one of those ghost hunter shows and trumpeted the fact, she posted her phone number online! and on and on... I bet a 12 year old could find a ton of real dirt on her in about 15 minutes.


Well that just makes me feel like a ineffective information professional.

I thought were a bartender?


I already know I'm a shitty bartender.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby D-Day » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 am

The Beav wrote:
D-Day wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Toolbox wrote:
Stosh Kielbasa wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
The Beav wrote:Well... What did we find out? Some of you people have obviously had interaction with her. I know her exclusively through DY. I can't make heads or tails about what your research has concluded. Does she own the place or not?

Oh, and I never had any sort of interaction with her other than reading her posts on DYes. I used all the clues she's strewn around like breadcrumbs over the years. I searched for Sue and Ron, history of Detroit and Grosse Pointe as well as Pat on Field St with the phone numbers she has posted on Dyes to let rooms. Wasn't that hard.
s


I still find it amusing that she was surprised that someone sent her a stack of printouts from this site. I'd think that it was actually a friend that did that, attempting to warn her of her... whatever you want to call it. Anyway, if one writes a book, and insist that your names go in it as contributors, and you brag of the fact on an open internet forum, I'd say it would not be hard to put two and two together. That, and the whole DYES as diary theory, and you reaped what you have sown.



If I could post over there I would tell her that she has outed herself many times and she should STFU. She and her hubby authored a history doc on one of the absorbed townships, she was on one of those ghost hunter shows and trumpeted the fact, she posted her phone number online! and on and on... I bet a 12 year old could find a ton of real dirt on her in about 15 minutes.


Well that just makes me feel like a ineffective information professional.

I thought were a bartender?


I already know I'm a shitty bartender.

I never said that you were a shitty bartender. I don't care what Roq, or Wattrick, or DNerd, or Django, or Gannon say about you. Don't you go putting words in my mouth....LOL
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby thunderstruck » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:34 pm

What's up with the way the taxes jump up and down?

Sorry for the formatting, but the taxable value goes

09 $0
10 $71K
11 $20K
12 $0
13 $21K


Wayne County Public Records - Full Detail Report



Location & Ownership
Property Address: 2205 Field Street Property ID: W15I007446S
City/State/Zip: Detroit, Michigan, 48214-2354 CVT Code: C

Owner Name: Ron Mikulak/Sue S Mikulak Lat/Long: 42.357476 / -83.007070
Taxpayer Address: 2205 Field Street Census Tract: 5152
City/State/Zip: Detroit, Michigan, 48214-2354 Block Group: 1


City/Village/Town: Detroit School District: Detroit
Subdivision: LINDEN LAWN (PLATS) Property Category: Residential
MLS Area: 05053 - Det Woodward-Mcclellan/So Mack Land Use: 401 - RESIDENTIAL
Legal Description: W FIELD 20 LINDEN LAWN SUB L21 P21 PLATS, W C R 15/98 50 X 150


[Transaction Desk] Start a Transaction [Transaction Desk] Start a Listing Input Form [Realist Tax] Realist Report



Photos


Taxes


Year Season Total Ad Val Admin Fee Asmnt CVT Ttl Seasonal

2013 W $197.53 $1.97 $0.00 $0.00 $199.50
2013 S $1,227.58 $12.27 $120.00 $0.00 $1,359.85
2012 W $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
2012 S $0.00 $0.00 $120.00 $0.00 $120.00
2011 W $168.56 $1.68 $0.00 $0.00 $170.24
2011 S $3,624.85 $36.24 $240.00 $0.00 $3,901.09
2010 W $601.30 $6.01 $0.00 $0.00 $607.31
2010 S $4,155.16 $41.55 $240.00 $0.00 $4,436.71
2009 W $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
2009 S $0.00 $0.00 $120.00 $0.00 $120.00


Assessments


Year Taxable Val State Eq Val Hmstd % Ttl Taxes

2013 $21,032 $27,758 100 $1,559.35
2012 $0 $0 100 $120.00
2011 $20,000 $20,000 100 $4,071.33
2010 $71,336 $71,336 100 $5,044.02
2009 $0 $0 100 $120.00


Transfer Information


Grantor Grantee Sale Date Deed Date Sale Price Deed Type Liber/Page

PATRICK GATES PATRICK GATES 10/20/2008 10/14/2008 QC 47524/1216
LINDA DUBAY PATRICK GATES 09/02/2005 08/30/2005 QCD 43428/2159
User avatar
thunderstruck
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Beyond comprehension

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Stosh Kielbasa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:26 pm

[quote="thunderstruck"]What's up with the way the taxes jump up and down?

Sorry for the formatting, but the taxable value goes

09 $0
10 $71K
11 $20K
12 $0
13 $21K


This may explain the 0 tax and the 120 dollars. Don't know why there is a spotty record for that. Maybe they didn't file?
https://www.detroitmi.gov/Portals/0/doc ... tition.PDF

Explanation as to what is available to senior citizens in the city is on the second page.

Now if we all were at the adult table still, we may be able to get them to file the correct paperwork and get the exemptions they deserve. But, we aren't so.....
Niech żyje reinkarnacja!
User avatar
Stosh Kielbasa
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Andy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:40 am

Not sure this fits in this thread but oh well:

Jimmy Buffett concert this weekend at Comerica Park and I live far enough away from it this year.

Sometimes, life is good.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby Stosh Kielbasa » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Andy wrote:Not sure this fits in this thread but oh well:

Jimmy Buffett concert this weekend at Comerica Park and I live far enough away from it this year.

Sometimes, life is good.


You COULD invite us all for the fireworks next year... the 5 of us wouldn't make much of a mess.
Niech żyje reinkarnacja!
User avatar
Stosh Kielbasa
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Hot Fudge Chest Thumpers

Postby The Beav » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Old student of mine wins the News photo contest.

http://apps.detroitnews.com/apps/multimedia/gallery.php?id=18068
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron