Hot Fudge Ask The Expert

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge Ask The Expert

Postby Tea Bag » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:22 pm

middle aged female wrote:Alcohol is flammable and if he spilled it all over himself and had saturated his clothes then tried to light up, dropped a match on himself? Ooopsie!

Okay, maybe if it was Bicardi 151, that could happen, although I see chronic drunks stumbling around Detroit all the time and Bicardi 151 ain't their usual drink of choice (that would be Popov vodka, and they guard every drop in a pint as if it were nectar from the Gods).

I suppose it's possible. Just not very plausible.
Tea Bag
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Craig » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:31 pm

A story that was shared with me. January, circa 1982, Woodward and Congress, a drunk degenerate flags down a passing scout car to report he had been the victim of a hit and run. "I need an ambulance" he said so the scout radioed it in and an EMS was dispatched. It's maybe three in the morning and every street is dead so it's strange that this obviously lit fool could have been hit by anything. Anyways the scout and ambulance are both parked along the curb, scout doing paperwork while inside the bus they're presumably rendering first aid when suddenly the ambulance starts violently rocking as though a fight were occuring inside which it turns out there was. In the course of the first aid it came to light that there had been no car, was no injury, and all that the drunk wanted was a ride up to near the hospital in order to stay out of the cold and get home. Ambulance crew kicked his ass for wasting their time, cut the inseam of his pants from ankle cuff to ankle cuff, then threw him out back and onto the pavement.

A drunk at Wendy's in January... who knows what was going through that pea brain
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby Tea Bag » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Freep is reporting the human torch guy was in the Wendy's men's room, cleaning himself with hospital alcohol wipes while smoking a butt when suddenly, POOF!

So there was a plausible explanation other than suicide.

I'm continually amazed at how people find most bizarre ways to die in this town, like fiery death from bathing with handi-wipes....

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/m ... /97889932/
Tea Bag
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Beav » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:48 pm

I wonder how many white folks live on Bagdad Drive in Sterling Heights anymore.
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby middle aged female » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 pm

The Beav wrote:I wonder how many white folks live on Bagdad Drive in Sterling Heights anymore.

My sister lives on Arabian Way in Macomb County. Does that count?
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Previous

Return to General Discussion