About all things in and around the Detroit area

Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby guest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 am

I think it's time driving got its own thread:
August 26, 2009

Milford girl dies in wrong-way I-96 crash

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 16-year-old Milford girl died in a head-on crash after police say she intentionally drove the wrong way on I-96 near Lansing on Tuesday night, depressed over her father’s death in November.

Noura Hattar drove her mother’s SUV eastbound in the westbound lanes into the path of an oncoming semi at 9:45 p.m. Tuesday, Sgt. Kevin Beasley of the Michigan State Police’s Lansing post said this morning.

The westbound lanes of the highway at Dietz Road in Ingham County’s Leroy Township, about 15 miles west of Lansing near Webberville, were closed until 6 a.m. today.

Her mother had reported her missing to Milford Police at 11:30 p.m. after driving around for an hour looking for her, Milford Police Sgt. William Bozynski said.

“When she returned home, she found a note on the kitchen table,” Bozynski said. “When she read that, she called the Milford Police. It appeared to be a suicide letter. She said she was tired of being depressed and wanted to see her father. It’s just devastating.”

As the Milford Police left the girl’s home, two state police troopers arrived to notify the mother of Noura's death.

The truck driver was treated at the scene, and his truck was towed from the site, Beasley said.

Investigators are still trying to determine where Noura drove the SUV onto the highway and where she was prior to the crash, Beasley said.
Great. Way to wreck some hard working commercial driver's day, you little bitch. She could have achieved her goal by jumping from a fourth floor or higher window. Does Milford have four story buildings? If not, they need to build one ASAP so this doesn't happen again.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby ldodger » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 pm

guest wrote:I think it's time driving got its own thread:
August 26, 2009

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 16-year-old Milford girl died in a head-on crash after police say she intentionally drove the wrong way on I-96 near Lansing on Tuesday night, depressed over her father’s death in November.

Noura Hattar drove her mother’s SUV eastbound in the westbound lanes into the path of an oncoming semi at 9:45 p.m. Tuesday, Sgt. Kevin Beasley of the Michigan State Police’s Lansing post said this morning.

The westbound lanes of the highway at Dietz Road in Ingham County’s Leroy Township, about 15 miles west of Lansing near Webberville, were closed until 6 a.m. today.

Her mother had reported her missing to Milford Police at 11:30 p.m. after driving around for an hour looking for her, Milford Police Sgt. William Bozynski said.

“When she returned home, she found a note on the kitchen table,” Bozynski said. “When she read that, she called the Milford Police. It appeared to be a suicide letter. She said she was tired of being depressed and wanted to see her father. It’s just devastating.”

As the Milford Police left the girl’s home, two state police troopers arrived to notify the mother of Noura's death.

The truck driver was treated at the scene, and his truck was towed from the site, Beasley said.

Investigators are still trying to determine where Noura drove the SUV onto the highway and where she was prior to the crash, Beasley said.
Great. Way to wreck some hard working commercial driver's day, you little bitch. She could have achieved her goal by jumping from a fourth floor or higher window. Does Milford have four story buildings? If not, they need to build one ASAP so this doesn't happen again.

I don't recall seeing a four-story building in Milford.

Why didn't she do what most young girls do--take pills.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
ldodger
Hot Fudge Demented Old Woman

Postby paramour » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

When did this become freep.com comment section?
paramour
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby guest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 pm

ldodger wrote:I don't recall seeing a four-story building in Milford.

My own observations say that a forty foot jump works pretty good. Even if it's not immediate, death will foillow shortly after. Pills?, m'eh, they almost never work unless you want to die a prolonged death of liver failure brought on by acetaminophen toxicity.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby Morty » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 pm

guest wrote:I think it's time driving got its own thread:
August 26, 2009

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

No, but they do have trees and rope.
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Amadeus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm

guest wrote:

My own observations say that a forty foot jump works pretty good. Even if it's not immediate, death will foillow shortly after. Pills?, m'eh, they almost never work unless you want to die a prolonged death of liver failure brought on by acetaminophen toxicity.

Vicodin and liquor worked for my friend two years ago.
“We have 25 years or so invested in the work. Why should I make the data available to you when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it?” Phil Jones, 2005
Amadeus
Hot Fudge Humanitarian

Postby Sterile Whites 48313 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm

guest wrote:

Take all of dad's Tenormin...
Just another run of the mill suburban white devil, with an "Assault" weapon. Molon Labe.
Sterile Whites 48313
Hot Fudge Vagatarian

Postby Heywood McCrakin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm

GO BUCKEYES!

www.the3wows.com
Heywood McCrakin
Hot Fudge Downtown Diva

Postby Sterile Whites 48313 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Heywood McCrakin wrote:Image

ErrUh, ErrUh, well uh hello Mary Jo...ErrUh...how's tricks?
Just another run of the mill suburban white devil, with an "Assault" weapon. Molon Labe.
Sterile Whites 48313
Hot Fudge Vagatarian

Postby Heywood McCrakin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Sterile Whites 48313 wrote:

i guess one would think thatshe is giving him a good tongue lashing right around now, but if she is in heaven, she wont be seeing him there.

took that bastard 10 hours to report the accident...and the only thing he was sad about was the fact that he would have to wait around 10 years to run for president....fucking asshole
GO BUCKEYES!

www.the3wows.com
Heywood McCrakin
Hot Fudge Downtown Diva

Postby Bob Berg » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 am

Heywood McCrakin wrote:

i guess one would think thatshe is giving him a good tongue lashing right around now, but if she is in heaven, she wont be seeing him there.

took that bastard 10 hours to report the accident...and the only thing he was sad about was the fact that he would have to wait around 10 years to run for president....fucking asshole

Bob Berg
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby vlad the impaler » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 am

paramour wrote:When did this become freep.com comment section?

I couldn't agree more. Yikes.

I'm all about HFD snarkism but like everything else in life, there is a line. A story about a 16 year old girl driving into a mack truck to join her father who died last fall is the epitome of tragic.
vlad the impaler
Highly Appreciated and Valued

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 am

Heywood McCrakin wrote:

All of the Kennedy boys were spoiled rich kids and operated with a sense of entitlement. At least John & Robert didn't flaunt their status in a way that effectively screamed: I am untouchable!

"Reported it the next morning, when he was all sobered up with his lawyer." Something my dad used to say.
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass

Postby ldodger » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:34 pm

vlad the impaler wrote:
paramour wrote:When did this become freep.com comment section?

I couldn't agree more. Yikes.

I'm all about HFD snarkism but like everything else in life, there is a line. A story about a 16 year old girl driving into a mack truck to join her father who died last fall is the epitome of tragic.

You and paramour are, of course, correct. A young girl's death is tragic--but driving into an oncoming car freaked me out. What if it were one of our relatives who was in the other vehicle?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
ldodger
Hot Fudge Demented Old Woman

Postby vlad the impaler » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 pm

According to the news reports, the driver of the semi truck was not seriously injured.

That said, I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

My ultimate point is... let's save the venom for the truly deserving. Or else we are no different than the Freep visigoths and the Chucks.
vlad the impaler
Highly Appreciated and Valued

Next

Return to General Discussion