Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby middle aged female » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:07 pm

guest wrote:
State police: 87-year-old driver at fault for fiery I-94 tanker crash in Dearborn


Prob'ly distracted by his Jitterbug phone.

I'm no spring chicken, as you all are aware, and my husband is more like a fall fowl, but no one who is in their late 80's should be driving a car, let alone on fucking I-94. Not only are their reflexes probably real slow, but their eyesight is generally shitty. I'm guessing he was headed for his Social Security day at one of the casinos and you can catch a bus to do that. Even if he was going to the doctor or grocery shopping, there are other ways than driving yourself. I had to wrest the keys away from my mother when she was in her early 80's and was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration. She was squinting through the steering wheel to drive the 2 blocks from her trailer to the mail pick up at her trailer park and she was bound to miss seeing some kid running across the street, so we made my nephew tell her he needed a car for school so she would sell him hers. She carried on like we had cut off her legs, but, goddammit, it was better to listen to her squeal about it than have some family standing at their 6 yr olds graveside
I have intermittent ocular migraines with the flashing lights and auras and I had one so bad when I was driving that all of the taillights in front of me melded into one long light. Scared me so bad I haven't driven in 5 years. And I'm south of my sixties. You need to know when enough is enough.
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7414
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby guest » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 pm

DETROIT -
Three people are dead after an SUV crash left a half-block trail of debris on Detroit’s east side.

The remains of wreckage included a ringing cellphone belonging to one of victims and other personal belongings.

Shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday, a GMC envoy hit a tree after the driver lost control at the intersection of Balfour and Frankfort. All three men inside the vehicle were killed, according to police.

Artrell Harp, who lives in the neighborhood, says drivers speed through the intersection “every day, all day. It’s a bad corner.”

According to family members, one victim is Frederick Jackson, a 28-year-old man recently released from federal prison after serving a drug sentence. Another victim was 27 and did time for the same crime.

Investigators say they’re still trying to determine just how fast the drive was going before losing control of the SUV.


thye really need to rethink that heroin in 30 minutes or it's free policy
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby The Beav » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:36 pm

There's been at least 5+ fatal accidents on Frankfort since I moved to the area. From Chalmers to Outer Drive is where they seem to take place. I have stayed of Frankfort since seeing the mangled cars of the first 2 I saw years ago. It's a speedway, day and night.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby Navy Blue Scrubs » Tue May 12, 2015 11:11 am

3-year-old boy killed when family SUV hits tree on Detroit's west side


I don't know how anybody can manage to drive into a tree on a residential street in broad daylight (unless mayhaps the 3 year old was jumping on the driver's head) but I coulda told you the next part without clicking open the article >>>

Police said the 3-year-old boy was not properly restrained in his car seat.


I've seen medics carry in a lot of children in car seats after crashes and there was never anything wrong with so much as a one of them. They really do work, but only if they're used.
User avatar
Navy Blue Scrubs
Hot Fudge Arrogant Little Fuck
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: just sit down and I'll get to you when I can

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby Shark » Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I Was The First Person To (Publicly) Crash A 2016 Chevrolet Camaro

http://jalopnik.com/i-was-the-first-per ... 1705084839


And they kicked him off Belle Isle.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
User avatar
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Not Detroit, MI

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby guest » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Google self-driving car involved in first injury accident


Google not at fault, or so they say
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby Toolbox » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

guest wrote:
Google self-driving car involved in first injury accident


Google not at fault, or so they say




Just wait till the hackers take over the Google car network!!! it will be a free for all just like in Maximum Overdrive.


Image
User avatar
Toolbox
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Lovin' it in the burbs

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby thunderstruck » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:58 pm

guest wrote:
Google self-driving car involved in first injury accident


Google not at fault, or so they say

Nice to be able to control the search results.
User avatar
thunderstruck
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Beyond comprehension

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby guest » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Man, woman killed when car crashes into tree in Detroit neighborhood

Police said the crash happened after an officer tried to pull over a Dodge Challenger for speeding and going the wrong way down on McNichols. The Challenger sped off and ran over more than six lawns before crashing into a tree near the intersection of Pilgrim and Archdale streets.


too bad about that tree
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby guest » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Two men who led police on a high-speed car chase through South Los Angeles early Sunday were killed when they ran a red light in their sports car and slammed into a Chevy Suburban, authorities said.

The small Scion was "mangled" after it plowed into the SUV, said Edgar Figueroa, a spokesman for the California Highway Patrol. The driver of the Suburban was transported to the hospital with minor to moderate injuries, but is expected to survive, Figueroa said.

The pursuit began about 2:40 a.m. after officers saw the Scion doing doughnuts at the intersection of Compton Boulevard and Main Street in Gardena, with a crowd gathered to watch. The officers tried to stop the car, but it took off at "a high rate of speed," Figueroa said.

The ensuing chase ended about three minutes later with the fatal crash in Gardena.

The names and ages of the two dead men have not yet been released.


Doughnuts? That's just begging for attention from the police.
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby RoryKasel » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Detroit — A hapless carjacker failed to get away with the crime after his gun jammed, he forgot to release the parking brake and let a witness go, saying: “You good, I only rob white people,” according to the FBI.

Court records filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Detroit chronicle a failed carjacking that led to a 24-year-old man facing federal carjacking and firearm charges, which carry penalties of 25 or more years.

The carjacking happened Tuesday afternoon at Rouge Park on Detroit’s west side.

Brandon Lamar Williams, 24, allegedly approached two men inside a 2015 Ford Fusion while holding a revolver in each hand, according to the FBI.

Williams announced a hold-up and demanded an Apple Watch, two rings and a black bag from the first victim, according to federal court records.

At one point, Williams pointed a gun at the second victim and squeezed the trigger three times, the FBI said. The gun, however, failed to fire.

Williams pointed a gun at the first man’s neck and told the men to “get out and leave the laptop,” according to court records.

As the first man exited the car, Williams allegedly struck him in the face with the gun, breaking his nose.

Now behind the wheel, Williams tried to drive away, but couldn’t, the FBI said.

He forgot the parking brake.

A witness unaware of the carjacking saw Williams struggling to drive away, approached the car and told him about the parking brake.

Williams pointed a revolver at the Good Samaritan, the FBI said.

The Samaritan raised his hands in the air, court records show, before Williams spoke.

“Oh, you good, I only rob white people,” he allegedly said, according to court records.

Williams soon ditched the Fusion and got into a Jeep Liberty, which he had parked nearby.

Backing up, Williams hit the Fusion and got stuck on a median,
according to court records.

Soon after, a police car entered the parking lot. The FBI says Williams managed to flee in the Liberty.

While speeding at 90 mph, Williams crashed into another car traveling southbound on Evergreen at Van Buren , the FBI said.

The Liberty rolled over several times and hit two utility poles. Williams was sent flying and ended up in front of the Jeep, surrounded by downed power lines, court records show.

He was arrested and taken to an area hospital. His condition was not disclosed in court records, but he suffered facial injuries that kept him from participating in a line-up the next day.

Investigators learned the Liberty was stolen Sunday from the 20000 block of Stansbury in Detroit.


http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... /71710468/
RoryKasel
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby middle aged female » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:33 pm

RoryKasel wrote:
Detroit — A hapless carjacker failed to get away with the crime after his gun jammed, he forgot to release the parking brake and let a witness go, saying: “You good, I only rob white people,” according to the FBI.

Court records filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Detroit chronicle a failed carjacking that led to a 24-year-old man facing federal carjacking and firearm charges, which carry penalties of 25 or more years.

The carjacking happened Tuesday afternoon at Rouge Park on Detroit’s west side.

Brandon Lamar Williams, 24, allegedly approached two men inside a 2015 Ford Fusion while holding a revolver in each hand, according to the FBI.

Williams announced a hold-up and demanded an Apple Watch, two rings and a black bag from the first victim, according to federal court records.

At one point, Williams pointed a gun at the second victim and squeezed the trigger three times, the FBI said. The gun, however, failed to fire.

Williams pointed a gun at the first man’s neck and told the men to “get out and leave the laptop,” according to court records.

As the first man exited the car, Williams allegedly struck him in the face with the gun, breaking his nose.

Now behind the wheel, Williams tried to drive away, but couldn’t, the FBI said.

He forgot the parking brake.

A witness unaware of the carjacking saw Williams struggling to drive away, approached the car and told him about the parking brake.

Williams pointed a revolver at the Good Samaritan, the FBI said.

The Samaritan raised his hands in the air, court records show, before Williams spoke.

“Oh, you good, I only rob white people,” he allegedly said, according to court records.

Williams soon ditched the Fusion and got into a Jeep Liberty, which he had parked nearby.

Backing up, Williams hit the Fusion and got stuck on a median,
according to court records.

Soon after, a police car entered the parking lot. The FBI says Williams managed to flee in the Liberty.

While speeding at 90 mph, Williams crashed into another car traveling southbound on Evergreen at Van Buren , the FBI said.

The Liberty rolled over several times and hit two utility poles. Williams was sent flying and ended up in front of the Jeep, surrounded by downed power lines, court records show.

He was arrested and taken to an area hospital. His condition was not disclosed in court records, but he suffered facial injuries that kept him from participating in a line-up the next day.

Investigators learned the Liberty was stolen Sunday from the 20000 block of Stansbury in Detroit.


http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... /71710468/

Fucking stupid, high or both
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7414
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby Craig » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Add racist. To that list: per his remark to the good Samaritan he only robs whitey. I spun through the comments on the DN site and the douches arguing that this was not a hate crime on account of technacalities reads like classic Detroit Yes. No, I don't miss the west side.

Aside: was this a pair of gay cruisers who were nearly smoked? White and Rouge Park brings to mind my memory of the park.
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
User avatar
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby RoryKasel » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Craig wrote:Add racist. To that list: per his remark to the good Samaritan he only robs whitey. I spun through the comments on the DN site and the douches arguing that this was not a hate crime on account of technacalities reads like classic Detroit Yes. No, I don't miss the west side.

Aside: was this a pair of gay cruisers who were nearly smoked? White and Rouge Park brings to mind my memory of the park.


I'd say that specifically targeting White people to rob and brutalize would be a slam dunk for a hate crime, and if he was targeting White gay guys specifically that would be a double whammy. I think cruisers is a given. I'm actually surprised that in this day and age with the mainstreaming of gayness as well as technology/social media that they still use that park the old fashioned way.
RoryKasel
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Hot Fudge Learn to Fucking Drive You Asshole

Postby The Beav » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Cross to Reporting Back:

Stopped at a light behind a minivan heading south on Hayes at Seymour. Minivan hesitates and then rolls through the light. At least he turned on his directional when he turned right on Troester.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 4 guests