Reverend David Murray is a fucking idiot

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Reverend David Murray is a fucking idiot

Postby guest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 am

gullycanyon wrote:Oooh, Guest, that is a fruit-juicy bit of info. This is likely to be good. Thanks!!

That Dyspathy guy could have done something with this.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby The Beav » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:04 am

guest wrote:
gullycanyon wrote:Oooh, Guest, that is a fruit-juicy bit of info. This is likely to be good. Thanks!!

That Dyspathy guy could have done something with this.

He's such a sell-out.
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby Andy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:15 am

guest wrote:
Last Updated: October 22. 2010 1:00AM .City exec carjacked; DPS member's son accused
Christine MacDonaldAnd Santiago Esparza / The Detroit News
Detroit —The adopted son of a Detroit Public Schools board member faces charges punishable by life in prison on claims he carjacked a top executive to Mayor Dave Bing this week.

James Murray, 19, of Detroit, the son of Reverend David Murray, was charged Thursday with carjacking and other felonies...

I don't know anything....oh, that son? Yeah, he's a mess.

Reverend David Murray initially told a reporter Thursday he had no knowledge of the incident, but acknowledged it hours later.

"It's not surprising to me," he said. "He's fully grown and most of his adolescent years have really been troubled."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101022 ... DPS-member’s-son-accused#ixzz135606Je1
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief

Postby The Beav » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:23 am

Andy wrote:
guest wrote:
Last Updated: October 22. 2010 1:00AM .City exec carjacked; DPS member's son accused
Christine MacDonaldAnd Santiago Esparza / The Detroit News
Detroit —The adopted son of a Detroit Public Schools board member faces charges punishable by life in prison on claims he carjacked a top executive to Mayor Dave Bing this week.

James Murray, 19, of Detroit, the son of Reverend David Murray, was charged Thursday with carjacking and other felonies...

I don't know anything....oh, that son? Yeah, he's a mess.

Reverend David Murray initially told a reporter Thursday he had no knowledge of the incident, but acknowledged it hours later.

"It's not surprising to me," he said. "He's fully grown and most of his adolescent years have really been troubled."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101022 ... DPS-member’s-son-accused#ixzz135606Je1

X-post to Things You Expect to Hear.
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby Woodwards Friend » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 am

Cross-post to Shout Out. Chest Thumpers, also:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index ... n_acc.html
Looking back I realize what it takes to be successful and what a job success really is. - John Conyers III
Woodwards Friend
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby guest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 am

MLive is running a column by the Actor's Studio guy. I love him in those Geico commercials.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby Andy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 pm

According to police, the woman was placing items into the backseat of her vehicle about 9:20 p.m. when she was approached by 19-year-old James Murray, who pointed a gun at her and demanded her keys and then drove off with her vehicle.

Murray, also known as Corey Freeman, and 24-year-old Ontrinell A. Freeman, both of Detroit, are expected to be arraigned on charges at 1 p.m. today, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office. Murray is charged with carjacking, armed robbery, unlawful driving away of a vehicle and receiving and concealing stolen property and Freeman is charged with receiving and concealing stolen property, according to the prosecutor’s office.

According to police, members of the department’s gang squad arrested Murray on Tuesday, about four hours after the alleged carjacking, in the area of Livernois and Chicago. Police saw the stolen vehicle on Woodside at about 1 a.m. and as they approached Murray, he ran from the vehicle, police said.

Police said the department’s K9 unit tracked Murray and found him hiding in bushes.

According to police, through an investigation by the department’s commercial auto theft team, Freeman was arrested at a home on Stoepel, where items belonging to the victim were found.

http://www.freep.com/article/20101022/N ... z136jK0Xjj

Should James Murray be charged with stealing Ontrinell's last name too?
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief

Postby Jelk » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:28 pm

But Murray's two estranged sisters — Francynthia and Litocompresto Murray — said Thursday that James Murray lived with his dad until his late teens and that the court removed him.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101022/MET ... z137LhMQnU

All righy then.
I think they've been here so long, they forgot we have a welcome sign on our borders. - Sean of Saginaw
Jelk
Sweet, sweet taste of white mans penis

Postby Shark » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Jelk wrote:
But Murray's two estranged sisters — Francynthia and Litocompresto Murray — said Thursday that James Murray lived with his dad until his late teens and that the court removed him.

All righy then.

She has an awesome avatar to go along with her awesome name.

Litocompresto Murray is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Litocompresto Murray and others you may know.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby wolf » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Shark wrote:
Jelk wrote:

All righy then.

She has an awesome avatar to go along with her awesome name.

Litocompresto Murray is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Litocompresto Murray and others you may know.

...and awesome non-friends-locked wall posts.
All my Facebook friends. Reverend David Murray is not a friend of Litocompresto Murray. Ignore the lies he has put out on Facebook that he is my friend. He is not my friend. He has stolen my identity along with physical abuser. David has never been my friend. All my Facebook friends know me and love me, and I know and love them.

Do not be deceived by David. He is a criminal not yet caught by law enforcement. The very idea that he is still deceiving you though Facebook is outrageous. We do not have an alliance. I don't want one. Facebook, I love you. I respect you too much. I am very sorry you had to be bothered with such foolishness.

Thank GOD, I am back on my spiritual mark again. Read Ezra 1-4. Pray before and after for understanding. Seek counseling from your church pastor. Your enemies don't want you to honor GOD. GOD is your birth right and all that GOD has promised you. Your birth cerificate and all the papers that declare your existenc...e can be stolen, but no one can rob you of GOD, that great invisible, unstoppable spirit.

I know I am not the first or last one who has ever been abused by their sibling, but I believe GOD is using me to help someone who is having a harder time getting through the abuse, redicule, and humiliation by someone who is a community figure. I want you to know, you are not alone. GOD is with you now. He is protecting you.

Hello, loveable Facebook friends. I got a lot out of listening to televangelists. In short, they said to find your specific place with GOD. What works so easily for other ministers or people may not work so well for you because it's not your calling. Doing GOD's will in the place where he told you to do it makes a ...difference; otherwise, you're doing it in vain.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
wolf
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Shark » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 pm

"Stop playing kowtow to the white man who hates your guts," the Rev. David Murray said.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z1qztP4kLU

This mental midget has gotten far too much exposure this spring.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Shark wrote:
"Stop playing kowtow to the white man who hates your guts," the Rev. David Murray said.

Beat me to it. I just read and can't believe they still quote him. Although I guess I would too.

And why is Woodward's Friend the only one addressing him by his proper name of Rev. Rev. David Murray?
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief

Postby middle aged female » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Shark wrote:

How do you play kowtow? Does he mean Pai Gow Poker?
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Re:

Postby RoryKasel » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm

gullycanyon wrote:Ldodger, take my word for it: Murray actually is an idiot.

My wife went to high school with his sister, Litocompresto. My wife (then my girlfriend) & I worked, at WSU, with his brother, Methuselah.

Fuck no, I am not making up any of this, and I'm telling you those are some damaged humans, and I am willing to bet that "Reverend" is not a title, but the little apeshit-crazy motherfucker's first name.

Again: I am not kidding.

That is indeed his first name and not a title. He changed his name as part of a 'clever' scheme to get elected to the board, as titles cannot be listed on ballots but first names obviously can. I once considered changing my name to 'Free Money' and running for mayor but decided I didn't need the stress of the position.
RoryKasel
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

If he isn't ordained then his name is properly Mr Reverend D Murray, no?
Last edited by guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion