world's worst person

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: world's worst person

Postby Craig » Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 am

Google Galen McLean. He and his wife added an eight year old girl to the mix to round out a three some. Mlive has details that once read cannot be forgotten.

Feels like the right thing to do is to find and hug that little girl -tell her that there is a Santa Claus,
, unicorns exist and have pink manes, butterflies are really baby angels.... anything to help her to forget- but from here on she probably hates men. God help her. Please.
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby middle aged female » Sat May 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Craig wrote:Google Galen McLean. He and his wife added an eight year old girl to the mix to round out a three some. Mlive has details that once read cannot be forgotten.

Feels like the right thing to do is to find and hug that little girl -tell her that there is a Santa Claus,
, unicorns exist and have pink manes, butterflies are really baby angels.... anything to help her to forget- but from here on she probably hates men. God help her. Please.

Death is too good for this bastard; they need to put a sign around his neck detailing exactly what he did to this child and then put him in the common room of a very large state prison. Cut off his penis then serve it to him on a toasted hot dog bun slathered in mustard and chili. Cut off his fingers and shove them all up his ass in a bouquet-like configuration. Remove his nads with a old and rusted tin can lid. I could go on...
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby Craig » Sun May 29, 2016 3:58 pm

^I just read that the teen girl who had sex with maybe 25 teen boys in the john of the Florida high school was a survivor of two years in the sex trade. Per the story linked on Drudge she had been rescued and was being reintegrate into normal life, but she had a crush on a schoolmates who responded by asking for sex. Having probably had more sex, variety, and partners than any ten of us she complied and somehow 24 other dogs got into the line and she didnt object. That some guys are absolute pigs is a given and that's bad enough but worse is a teen feeling that it's natural to be a plaything when all that she wants is the attention of a boy, and then the likelihood that young Ms. Cass County falling into the same hole because she learned at age eight to give bj's to her guardian. Ugh; burning mad over here...
Soon I discovered that this rock-thing was true...
Craig
Hot Fudge Regular

Location: Where you're from is gone, where you thought you were going war'nt never there

Postby guest » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Young guy on Stanford swim team encounters young woman who was visiting her sister on campus and drank herself to unconsciousness. He called an ambulance for her, right? Well, not before he dragged her behind a dumpster and sexually assaulted her. Bad for him that two upperclassmen walked by, saw what was going on, and chased him down. Seems this whole thing was against some PC campus code.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/ou ... .html?_r=0

Pretty bad, eh? Yes, but not as bad as the letter his dad wrote describing the turmoil this all has caused his boy. https://twitter.com/mldauber/status/739 ... inks-click Not only has this "twenty minutes of action" landed Sonny on the Sex Offender Registry, got him tossed from the swim team and banned from campus. He dropped out of school and the national swim team said no way would they ever take him on. The poor kid has gone into a funk so deep that he doesn't even enjoy a good rib eye steak anymore. All for a little loving? Or borderline necrophilia; call it what you will.

Apparently the letter worked, as the judge handed down a six month sentence instead of the six years the prosecutor wanted, the 14 years he could've got, or the lifetime bent over in the showers he would be serving in any world where justice prevailed.

The judge, a Stanford man himself, didn't want to wreck any lives.

Oh, and they took down the GoFundMe site for his defense.

cross to The Bright Side Is That He Will Never Have a Career as Good as the Guy Who Works at Chipotle
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:48 am

^yep, he should have received prison time. And describing the act as necrophilia is right on.

Having said that I'll admit that as I've grown older I'm more inclined to mourn a little for perpetrators, too. There was a time where I'd have offered to tie the noose for people like the steak-deprived swimmer, but maybe my strict sense of justice has become undermined by watching babies grow into young adults. Infants morph into toddlers who then become walking and talking little people and along the way you see growth and budding maturity. One day you're so damn proud that they can do little things like make their own bed or set the table, and the next they slip back a couple of steps by swiping cookies from the counter. Kids. I'm not defending this rapist or others on the grounds of still-forming "teenage brains" or whatever the developmental condition is that's been used by apologists to excuse young violent felons. Rather, I'm suggesting that it is something to mourn when the hope and potential conferred upon every newborn is squandered as they become teens and young adults.

As noted by Guest, this kid is cooked: no one will ever touch him or trust him with real professional responsibility. The best option was for the young woman to go un-raped by the randy swimmer. Clearly, he needs prison for there to be justice, but two permanently f'd up lives for this one act? There shouldn't be any f'd up lives and the swimmer controlled that outcome, but still there's reason to mourn that from that moment on lives wouldn't ever be the same.
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass

Previous

Return to General Discussion