Hotfudge Irony???

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby The Beav » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Richard Bernstein's logo on his website promoting his run for Supreme Court Justice http://www.bernsteinforjustice.com/

Image

I can hear the soundbite. "Justice is blind...and so am I!"
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12393
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby The Fickle Finger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

The Beav wrote:Richard Bernstein's logo on his website promoting his run for Supreme Court Justice http://www.bernsteinforjustice.com/

Image

I can hear the soundbite. "Justice is blind...and so am I!"


"I want to bring the highest level of integrity, the highest level of character, and I want people to know in their hearts that when I decide a case that justice is blind." – Richard Bernstein
User avatar
The Fickle Finger
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby middle aged female » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:36 pm

The Beav wrote:Richard Bernstein's logo on his website promoting his run for Supreme Court Justice http://www.bernsteinforjustice.com/

Image

I can hear the soundbite. "Justice is blind...and so am I!"

Gotta give him credit for a sense of humor
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby D-Day » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Every time I see this thread with a post I hope that I'm about to read that Dnerd got hit by a party bus full of white chicks
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby The Beav » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 pm

D-Day wrote:Every time I see this thread with a post I hope that I'm about to read that Dnerd got hit by a party bus full of white chicks


Too soon. It's got to happen on I-94 where they are planning on widening it in midtown.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12393
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby The Fickle Finger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 pm

The Beav wrote:
D-Day wrote:Every time I see this thread with a post I hope that I'm about to read that Dnerd got hit by a party bus full of white chicks


Too soon. It's got to happen on I-94 where they are planning on widening it in midtown.


It would be even more ironic if it were a party bus full of white chicks forced off I-94 by the freeway widening, crashed into the M-1 rail, killing only HIM, as he hung to the side of the trolley, nostalgic like.
User avatar
The Fickle Finger
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby Morty » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:53 am

Dateline: Kentucky; Noah's Ark Theme Park destroyed by flooding



http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
User avatar
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: in the plywood district

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Morty wrote:Dateline: Kentucky; Noah's Ark Theme Park destroyed by flooding



http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235


Snopes says "bullshit."

http://www.snopes.com/noahs-ark-park-flooded/
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby guest » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:57 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
Morty wrote:Dateline: Kentucky; Noah's Ark Theme Park destroyed by flooding



http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235


Snopes says "bullshit."

http://www.snopes.com/noahs-ark-park-flooded/



this one isn't true either
Donald Trump said that Jesus was a "socialist loser."
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6625
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby middle aged female » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:30 pm

guest wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
Morty wrote:Dateline: Kentucky; Noah's Ark Theme Park destroyed by flooding



http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235


Snopes says "bullshit."

http://www.snopes.com/noahs-ark-park-flooded/



this one isn't true either
Donald Trump said that Jesus was a "socialist loser."

I saw Trump say yesterday that he has no problem with anybody using any bathrooms they choose.
Sounds like he's trolling for Liberal votes now.
Hold me; I'm frightened.
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:22 pm

middle aged female wrote:I saw Trump say yesterday that he has no problem with anybody using any bathrooms they choose.
Sounds like he's trolling for Liberal votes now.
Hold me; I'm frightened.


One thing that he isn't is an GOP flunky, unlike Cruz and the rest. And the same can be said for Sanders and the Democrats. I've been rooting for both of them from early on: neither is fit to be president IMO, but they represent something other than the handpicked bullshit that both parties have served (and are both cheating like hell to accomplish again in the present) up for years. Breaking the two machines is an exciting prospect and I'm hoping against hope that both make it to November.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby middle aged female » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:41 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
middle aged female wrote:I saw Trump say yesterday that he has no problem with anybody using any bathrooms they choose.
Sounds like he's trolling for Liberal votes now.
Hold me; I'm frightened.


One thing that he isn't is an GOP flunky, unlike Cruz and the rest. And the same can be said for Sanders and the Democrats. I've been rooting for both of them from early on: neither is fit to be president IMO, but they represent something other than the handpicked bullshit that both parties have served (and are both cheating like hell to accomplish again in the present) up for years. Breaking the two machines is an exciting prospect and I'm hoping against hope that both make it to November.

Yeah, but what about AFTER November?
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:I've been rooting for both of them from early on: neither is fit to be president IMO, but they represent something other than the handpicked bullshit that both parties have served (and are both cheating like hell to accomplish again in the present) up for years. Breaking the two machines is an exciting prospect and I'm hoping against hope that both make it to November.


I couldn't agree more. Sadly, I just think this primary/election cycle only will make the parties work long and hard to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
User avatar
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer
 
Posts: 6689
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: About $8.25 in tolls from Chicago.

Re: Hotfudge Irony???

Postby Navy Blue Scrubs » Fri May 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Pfizer Blocks the Use of Its Drugs in Executions


“Executing states must now go underground if they want to get hold of medicines for use in lethal injection.”


Image
User avatar
Navy Blue Scrubs
Hot Fudge Arrogant Little Fuck
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: just sit down and I'll get to you when I can

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest