Sporto's Daily Jerk-off Session

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Sporto's Daily Jerk-off Session

Postby Jal » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:56 pm

I wanted to post this earlier. Around that time though, Andy had closed up shop here at HFD. After a magnificent blow job the other night (sorry Middlestreet), he gave in and decided to give HFD another shot in the arm.

Anyway, here's what I found at the cum-riddled Sof8Mile thingy:

After talking with the advisor for a bit, I told him about my interest in becoming a cop. It's actually an interest I have had for many years, well, at least in law enforcement of some kind. The advisor informed me that the fact that I already had a 4 year degree probably put me ahead of about 75% of the cops out there. That at this time, unless I really wanted to pursure another degree, it would not be needed. He said that simply having a degree would allow somebody to rise through most of the ranks and until you got near the very top, another degree or masters would not really be needed. I thanked him for his time, assured him that I may still attend some law classes, if for nothing else, my own personal interest. I have also pondered taking some history classes, just for the hell of it.

Talking about jerkin' the little straw in your pants :shock: ???

Aaarrrggghhhh................
Jal
Hot Fudge Wonder Woman

Re: Sporto's Daily Jerk-off Session

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:41 pm

Jal wrote:I wanted to post this earlier. Around that time though, Andy had closed up shop here at HFD. After a magnificent blow job the other night (sorry Middlestreet), he gave in and decided to give HFD another shot in the arm.

Anyway, here's what I found at the cum-riddled Sof8Mile thingy:

He said that simply having a degree would allow somebody to rise through most of the ranks and until you got near the very top, another degree or masters would not really be needed.

Sadly, this moron might be a better chief than Ella Bully. God help this city.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby Middle Street » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:49 pm

It's alright Jal it was over anyway. Well lets see them my degree puts me ahead of SS by about 25% What does he have a 4 year degree in farming from CMU?
Middle Street
HFD Lego Jedi Master

Postby Sterile Whites 48313 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Middle Street wrote:It's alright Jal it was over anyway. Well lets see them my degree puts me ahead of SS by about 25% What does he have a 4 year degree in farming from CMU?

Conflicting Religions with a Minor in Underwater Basketweaving from the Ohio Blue Tip University.
Just another run of the mill suburban white devil, with an "Assault" weapon. Molon Labe.
Sterile Whites 48313
Hot Fudge Vagatarian

Postby The Beav » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:05 pm

Somebody who loves Detroit, isn't scared of Detroit, loves the old architecture, and my old house. A girl who's favorite dogs are Dobermans, because that's what she had growing up. Somebody who not only digs old cars, especially Mopars, but has been to the Mopar Nationals many years straight, and loved it. A girl who's father is one of the founding members of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Her musical tastes are almost identical to mine. The similarities are almost frightening to be honest.

They are sure frightening the fuck out of me. I bet she drinks PBR, and came this close to getting into Mensa.
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy

Postby Shark » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:47 pm

thebeav wrote:
Somebody who loves Detroit, isn't scared of Detroit, loves the old architecture, and my old house. A girl who's favorite dogs are Dobermans, because that's what she had growing up. Somebody who not only digs old cars, especially Mopars, but has been to the Mopar Nationals many years straight, and loved it. A girl who's father is one of the founding members of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Her musical tastes are almost identical to mine. The similarities are almost frightening to be honest.

They are sure frightening the fuck out of me. I bet she drinks PBR, and came this close to getting into Mensa.

And she's bald too!
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Jal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:24 am

Swung on down to the criminal justice job fair today to speak with the DPD recruiter and submit my application. First off, let me say that kids today amaze me. Yeah, now that I'm 30, I can look at them youngins and shake my head. Back when I was in college, I would have at the very minimum wore dockers and a dress shirt, more likely a suit if I were attending a job fair. Not these kids, they showed up in their baggy ass clothes with pants about to fall down. One guy, white dude about my age, was there with a shirt with the arms torn off, real classy dude. Seriously, my friend and I were two of only a handful that actually dressed in business attire.

OK...this is all over the place. I just have two points to make:

1) One guy, white dude about my age, was there with a shirt with the arms torn off, real classy dude.

So the mention of this 'white dude' is meant to prove what????....that you are not racist towards Blacks afterall?????

2) Seriously, my friend and I were two of only a handful that actually dressed in business attire.

Congratulations to you and your friend! I mean it...really I do :twisted: .
Jal
Hot Fudge Wonder Woman

Postby Putski » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:34 am

So the guy who appreciates the fact that open drinking, open narcotics use, prostitution and guys hustling is overlooked wants to become a cop? Is this the same juvenile minded guy who keeps it real at the local Murray's by "burning some rubber" on his way out of the lot? The same who praises the availability of after hours clubs? Huh?
Last edited by Putski on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visionary Extrepreneur and Investor
Putski
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Putski » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:40 am

Visionary Extrepreneur and Investor
Putski
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Dag » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:12 am

thebeav wrote:

Well it's all fun and games now but when the service sends her over here from Minsk, things will change.
Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers abandoned us what does that tell you about God? - Tyler Durden
Dag
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby davecat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 am

Let's hope that the DPD uniform has pleats.

Putski wrote:Image
Clearly if I had the needs and funding I would surely invest here and become the change Detroit needs.
davecat
Hot Fudge Riesling Connoisseur

Postby chad sexington » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 am

Is he wearing baseball pants?
chad sexington
Not listening to a word

Postby Woodwards Friend » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:12 am

chad sexington wrote:Is he wearing baseball pants?

No doubt. Napoleon strikes me as the kind of guy who would wear his softball gear to office on day's when the company team had a big game to help fire everyone up. He probably wore eye black and knocked over a few catchers too. Stand in front of the Napoleon Express and you're gonna get hurt! Oh YEAH! Whose up for Shakey's?

Pat Gray was the same way.
Looking back I realize what it takes to be successful and what a job success really is. - John Conyers III
Woodwards Friend
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby Jal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:33 pm

I'd never seen them act that way, it reminded me just how human-like dogs can be.

...or are you doing something I should know about :oops: ...
Jal
Hot Fudge Wonder Woman

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:59 pm

thebeav wrote:

"Similarities..." I think that joke is everyone who's been reading and following along. With someone this "similar" El Sporto must be describing his girl friend Rose, Rosey Palm, as in the twin to Lefty.

Moderator: please move this thread over to the HFD translation page and break out an extra ration of smart pills for the entire crew.
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass

Next

Return to General Discussion