Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Discuss all sports news here

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby D-Day » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Andy wrote:
D-Day wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Andy wrote:I just reposted it, let's see if it sticks!


If not, I'm starting a FB campaign.


As of 629 still only one comment....and they let someone tell Parker STFU, too


I think they swatted the second attempt away too. On my profile I see 2 comments under my stats but I can't see any of my posts.

Unless it's in purgatory and they haven't approved it yet? Hmm.


My guess is that if you saw your comment then it was purged.......but I'll go out on a limb here and say everything was purged so it's not just you. Probably just an innocent bystander caught up in the violence. And so this begs the next question, since Wattrick is now part of the corporate hoi poilloi. How long until he refers to us as "the klavern" to impress his new friends? We had a saying in the military for people like him.

Instant asshole. Just add authority.
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby D-Day » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 pm

D-Day wrote:
Andy wrote:
D-Day wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Andy wrote:I just reposted it, let's see if it sticks!


If not, I'm starting a FB campaign.


As of 629 still only one comment....and they let someone tell Parker STFU, too


I think they swatted the second attempt away too. On my profile I see 2 comments under my stats but I can't see any of my posts.

Unless it's in purgatory and they haven't approved it yet? Hmm.


My guess is that if you saw your comment then it was purged.......but I'll go out on a limb here and say everything was purged so it's not just you. Probably just an innocent bystander caught up in the violence. And so this begs the next question, since Wattrick is now part of the corporate hoi poilloi. How long until he refers to us as "the klavern" to impress his new friends? We had a saying in the military for people like him.

Instant asshole. Just add authority.


Oh, Moderator, if I might ask the indulgence to cross post to HFD Woodward's Friend's Click On Detroit's Accomplishments

GODDAMMIT, WOODWARD'S FRIEND IS A FUCKING MODERATOR HERE!!!!!! WTF. -- He's like fucking Savoir Faire. He's everywhere!!!
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby Andy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 am

Ha! Well, he is almost a founding member. Pretty close.

Is he even on the job yet? Seems like he's been on vacation this week.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby D-Day » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 am

Andy wrote:Ha! Well, he is almost a founding member. Pretty close.

Is he even on the job yet? Seems like he's been on vacation this week.


Haha....I know. We only harass the ones we love. I think where ever he is, i don't think he's on vacation since it looks like Mrs. WF isn't with him. Anyway looks like they have the comment section closed down. Only one comment still
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby D-Day » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:44 am

OK....so this is weird. When I first go to the link to the Suh/Aaron story, there are 32 comments (and not one by TSM). Go to page 2, there is 1 comment. Go back to Page 1 and there is but one comment again. Different from the comment on Page 2 and not one of the original 32.

This sounds/looks more like bad code than censorship..........so maybe Wattrick's off the hook
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:55 am

D-Day wrote:OK....so this is weird. When I first go to the link to the Suh/Aaron story, there are 32 comments (and not one by TSM). Go to page 2, there is 1 comment. Go back to Page 1 and there is but one comment again. Different from the comment on Page 2 and not one of the original 32.

This sounds/looks more like bad code than censorship..........so maybe Wattrick's off the hook


That's a possibility. I know I've had issues here in the past when I've tried to post certain stuff. It didn't happen often, but it happened.

By the way, Wattrick was checking into it.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby D-Day » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Andy wrote:
D-Day wrote:OK....so this is weird. When I first go to the link to the Suh/Aaron story, there are 32 comments (and not one by TSM). Go to page 2, there is 1 comment. Go back to Page 1 and there is but one comment again. Different from the comment on Page 2 and not one of the original 32.

This sounds/looks more like bad code than censorship..........so maybe Wattrick's off the hook


That's a possibility. I know I've had issues here in the past when I've tried to post certain stuff. It didn't happen often, but it happened.

By the way, Wattrick was checking into it.


ClickOnDetroit needs a tester :-)
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Rob Parker: Dumbass, Hack, Shit-thrower

Postby Mulligan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm

I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
User avatar
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer
 
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 am
Location: board room

Previous

Return to Sports Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest