Dead Celebrities

Some threads may be NSFW

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:35 am

Image

Florence Henderson, age 82
as a great man once said, we got to move these refrigerators we got to move these color TVs
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 am

guest wrote:Image

Florence Henderson, age 82

She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:14 pm

middle aged female wrote:
She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's


It took some effort to find a picture in which she looks as good as she does here.
as a great man once said, we got to move these refrigerators we got to move these color TVs
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:09 pm

guest wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's


It took some effort to find a picture in which she looks as good as she does here.

Yeah, I never understood the MILF attitude that grew up around her
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:30 pm

middle aged female wrote:
guest wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's


It took some effort to find a picture in which she looks as good as she does here.

Yeah, I never understood the MILF attitude that grew up around her


loved her in Strangers with Candy

Image


Image
as a great man once said, we got to move these refrigerators we got to move these color TVs
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:44 pm

guest wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
guest wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's


It took some effort to find a picture in which she looks as good as she does here.

Yeah, I never understood the MILF attitude that grew up around her


loved her in Strangers with Candy

Image


Image

Now, actually, Amy Sedaris looks a lot better in this pick
Image
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby meme » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:09 pm

middle aged female wrote:
guest wrote:Image

Florence Henderson, age 82

She was only 82? She looked 50 in the 60's


Here she is a few days before she died:
Image
was at the dancing with the stars finals...dunno who she was with.
meme
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 pm
Location: East Coast

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:07 am

Image
90 yrs
as a great man once said, we got to move these refrigerators we got to move these color TVs
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Detective Harris from Barney Miller is being booked into that big precinct in the sky.
RIP Ron Glass
Image
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby guest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:52 pm

The actor Andrew Sachs, who played Manuel in the comedy series Fawlty Towers, has died aged 86


Image
as a great man once said, we got to move these refrigerators we got to move these color TVs
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Dave Brubeck 91 yrs old
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:15 pm

John Glenn has gone into never-ending orbit
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 pm

And, for today's trifecta, Greg Lake of King Crimson and Emerson, Lake and Palmer is gone at age 69 continuing an ever-shitty year for rock stars and fans everywhere
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:11 pm

middle aged female wrote:Dave Brubeck 91 yrs old


The New York Times, which has been wrong about other stuff lately, buried him in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/arts/music/dave-brubeck-jazz-musician-dies-at-91.html
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
User avatar
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: About $8.25 in tolls from Chicago.

Re: Dead Celebrities

Postby middle aged female » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:16 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:
middle aged female wrote:Dave Brubeck 91 yrs old


The New York Times, which has been wrong about other stuff lately, buried him in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/arts/music/dave-brubeck-jazz-musician-dies-at-91.html

I guess I missed it the first time around
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest