Not Safe For Work (or anywhere else for that matter)

Some threads may be NSFW

Not Safe For Work (or anywhere else for that matter)

Postby David Hall » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Okay guys, here's the deal. Everything posted in this section is NSFW.

Try and find the sickest shit possible. No murders or death please.

This one is going to be tough to beat...

So Bad. So Bad. So Bad. Don't cry if you didn't heed my warning.

http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
Basically, I believe you have to do what you love, learning as a loan wolf, before you can join a pack.
User avatar
David Hall
Hot Fudge Mortgage Expert
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: Begging for change outside The Palace.

Postby Andy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 am

I haven't made it through yet, I don't have the stomach.

I almost posted it though, it may be the worst thing I've ever (partially) seen.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Postby MICHIGAN » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:23 am

Andy wrote:I haven't made it through yet, I don't have the stomach.

I almost posted it though, it may be the worst thing I've ever (partially) seen.


I stopped it after a few seconds. I can't describe what i felt watching it or I might start to cry and curl up in the fetal position again.

No words can describe
Santa Cleopatra
User avatar
MICHIGAN
Hot Fudge Board Game Builder
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Teatro Massimo

Postby Andy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:28 am

They were talking about it on another board and I almost puked from the description. I can't bear to watch the blood squirt out.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Postby chad sexington » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:23 am

what is it?
User avatar
chad sexington
Not listening to a word
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:13 am
Location: Checked out

Postby Andy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 am

chad sexington wrote:what is it?


A guy tries to nakedly sit on a glass cup.

The cup breaks during insertion and it gets pretty bloody....so I hear, I haven't made it that far.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Postby The Beav » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:40 am

Andy wrote:
chad sexington wrote:what is it?


A guy tries to nakedly sit on a glass cup.

The cup breaks during insertion and it gets pretty bloody....so I hear, I haven't made it that far.


I call bullshit.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Postby Andy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:43 am

The Beav wrote:
Andy wrote:
chad sexington wrote:what is it?


A guy tries to nakedly sit on a glass cup.

The cup breaks during insertion and it gets pretty bloody....so I hear, I haven't made it that far.


I call bullshit.


I never videotaped my own butt experiments so the world will never know for sure.
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Postby The Beav » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 am

Andy wrote:
The Beav wrote:
Andy wrote:
chad sexington wrote:what is it?


A guy tries to nakedly sit on a glass cup.

The cup breaks during insertion and it gets pretty bloody....so I hear, I haven't made it that far.


I call bullshit.


I never videotaped my own butt experiments so the world will never know for sure.


I see myself paying for quite a few Crown and Cokes on bowling night.

Sexington! Bring your video camera!
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Postby Random Douchebag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Where's Lowell when we need a thread deleted?
User avatar
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere, nowhere.

Re: Not Safe For Work (or anywhere else for that matter)

Postby pdtpuck » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm

David Hall wrote:Okay guys, here's the deal. Everything posted in this section is NSFW.

Try and find the sickest shit possible. No murders or death please.

This one is going to be tough to beat...

So Bad. So Bad. So Bad. Don't cry if you didn't heed my warning.

http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html


That gave me nightmares....you win.
"Microbiology is going to kill me."
User avatar
pdtpuck
HFD NHL Beat Reporter
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 am
Location: Rocking the fuck out.

Postby susanarosa » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 pm

This is also NSFW.

Image

Also, impressive.
User avatar
susanarosa
Hot Fudge Girl
 
Posts: 4322
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:52 am
Location: the couch

Postby David Hall » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 am

susanarosa wrote:This is also NSFW.

Image

Also, impressive.


He's got more than just a victory over the Lions to celebrate.
Basically, I believe you have to do what you love, learning as a loan wolf, before you can join a pack.
User avatar
David Hall
Hot Fudge Mortgage Expert
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: Begging for change outside The Palace.

Postby Random Douchebag » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 am

susanarosa wrote:This is also NSFW.

Image

Also, impressive.


Image

It's twoo! It's Twoo!
User avatar
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere, nowhere.

Postby Kent » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:41 pm

I think I found something to top the bloody butt in the first post:

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=68 ... s-murdered

After they beat him over the skull with a hammer several times, he starts wheezing from all the cracked bones, then they find a hole in his head to stick the flathead screwdriver all the way in there.

I'm going to go puke now.
User avatar
Kent
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 pm
Location: College housing

Next

Return to Other Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron