Bad jokes.

Some threads may be NSFW

Re: Bad jokes.

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Fri May 13, 2016 12:17 pm

How many Chicago cops does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They just shoot the room for being black.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby MICHIGAN » Sun May 15, 2016 3:35 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:How many Chicago cops does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They just shoot the room for being black.

Super Funny
Santa Cleopatra
MICHIGAN
Hot Fudge Board Game Builder

Postby Doctor Detroit » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Why did the old lady fall in the well?

She didn't see that well.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President

Postby Morty » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:35 am

This is my explanation why we can't have prayer in public schools

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well, are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are your Christian or Buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, Me too! Are your Episcopalian or Baptist? He said, "Baptist!" I said, "Wow! Me too! Are your Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord? He said, Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are your Original Baptist Church of God or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby middle aged female » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 am

Morty wrote:This is my explanation why we can't have prayer in public schools

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well, are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are your Christian or Buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, Me too! Are your Episcopalian or Baptist? He said, "Baptist!" I said, "Wow! Me too! Are your Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord? He said, Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are your Original Baptist Church of God or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

Sounds like America, not just religion.
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Previous

Return to Other Discussions