HFD Stupid Family Members

Some threads may be NSFW

HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby The Beav » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 am

My brother does not have the address for his oldest son so I can send my nephew a birthday card. They both live in Rochester, and my nephew lives in his mom's (my brother's ex-wife) old apartment.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby Heywood McCrakin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 pm

my stupid sister in law filed for divorce from her stupid future Ex.

She stupidly said that she wanted FULL custody and didn't want to share custody.

He RIGHTFULLY did the same thing, saying that he has as much of a right to full custody.

She is appalled that he would do that....


stupidly
GO BUCKEYES!

www.the3wows.com
User avatar
Heywood McCrakin
Hot Fudge Downtown Diva
 
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:55 am
Location: Bloomfield Town$hip

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby April St.Clair » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm

I have a stupid step-sister who lives in section eight, gets EBT food and cash, as well as SSD for her son. Her stupid ass took her EBT cash and bought herself a new Kindle Fire. Can't get off her behind and get a job, but she can spend your taxes on a Kindle Fire.
Filthy water cannot be washed. ~African Proverb
User avatar
April St.Clair
HFD Watery Tart
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Lake Michigan

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby The Beav » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby ldodger » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 am

We've had relatives brag about the same sort of thing--anyone who brags about a lowered payment after walking away from a debt doesn't get it.

My family has more than its share of stupid people--from unsuccessful bank robbers to people who couldn't make the right choice if it was outlined in neon. betterhalf's family must be related to the Cleavers. They never, ever do anything stupid.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
User avatar
ldodger
Hot Fudge Demented Old Woman
 
Posts: 4250
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: Detroit area

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby Ray J. Johnson Jr. » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm

ldodger wrote:betterhalf's family must be related to the Cleavers. They never, ever do anything stupid.


Except when it comes to marriage, evidently.
User avatar
Ray J. Johnson Jr.
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby April St.Clair » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 am

The Beav wrote:Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.


Well, my step-sister lives in PoHo. Sounds like he already fits in with the certain "life style" of the town.
Filthy water cannot be washed. ~African Proverb
User avatar
April St.Clair
HFD Watery Tart
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Lake Michigan

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby middle aged female » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 am

April St.Clair wrote:
The Beav wrote:Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.


Well, my step-sister lives in PoHo. Sounds like he already fits in with the certain "life style" of the town.

PoHo, especially the north end, or Gratiot Twp, is pretty seedy. I had to go to a Walmart up there one time, and I took a shower when I got home.
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7407
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby April St.Clair » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:52 pm

middle aged female wrote:
April St.Clair wrote:
The Beav wrote:Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.


Well, my step-sister lives in PoHo. Sounds like he already fits in with the certain "life style" of the town.

PoHo, especially the north end, or Gratiot Twp, is pretty seedy. I had to go to a Walmart up there one time, and I took a shower when I got home.


Good idea. Don't want you to catch the plague or anything.
Filthy water cannot be washed. ~African Proverb
User avatar
April St.Clair
HFD Watery Tart
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Lake Michigan

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby Roquefort Robert » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 pm

middle aged female wrote:
April St.Clair wrote:
The Beav wrote:Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.


Well, my step-sister lives in PoHo. Sounds like he already fits in with the certain "life style" of the town.

PoHo, especially the north end, or Gratiot Twp, is pretty seedy. I had to go to a Walmart up there one time, and I took a shower when I got home.


Your desire to take a shower probably stems from being in a Wal-Mart.
By using the El Dorado Atmospheric and Oceanic temperatures thermal map. I caculated the contrary direction where the polar jet stream is going and it didn't look pretty.
User avatar
Roquefort Robert
HFD Resident Perv
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Flint

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby middle aged female » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Roquefort Robert wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
April St.Clair wrote:
The Beav wrote:Previously noted brother was bragging over the weekend at my cousin's wedding about his new $250/month payment on his new house in Downtown Port Huron. I casually mentioned that I have 5 years left on paying my house off-- the house I bought in '99. Things I didn't bring up to my stupid brother... 1) Technically he still owes on 3 houses, two in Rochester and one in Romeo...except that he walked away from his latest mortgage which was HUGE since he took losses on the first Rochester house and the house in Romeo. 2) He has to live in Port Huron and commute to Imlay City 3) He's 48 years old and he had to have his wife's aunt buy the house for him on short sale because he couldn't get approved for a loan.

He also related the story about while moving his competition-style triathlon bike to Port Huron at 4:30 in the am a week or so ago, he never noticed when the rack and said bike went missing from the back of his car. No sign of it on the side of the freeway when he figured out it was gone at the new place, and scrambled back to find it. He's bought a new bike already.

Sometimes I wonder how my nephews survived. I worry for the oldest, who has no direction whatsoever, but was encouraged to follow that route by his mom (bro's ex-wfe). The younger of the two recently joined the Coast Guard and is on a cutter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, or between FLA and Cuba right now. Since I've had friends who've been Coasties, and turned their pathetic lives around during their time, I'm thinking he'll do OK....Or become a meth addict and marry a Cuban.


Well, my step-sister lives in PoHo. Sounds like he already fits in with the certain "life style" of the town.

PoHo, especially the north end, or Gratiot Twp, is pretty seedy. I had to go to a Walmart up there one time, and I took a shower when I got home.


Your desire to take a shower probably stems from being in a Wal-Mart.

this could very well be true, but it was a particularly nasty store. Filthy.
User avatar
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7407
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby D-Day » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 pm

My sister tried to bait me into a political argument on FB, and when I wouldn't bite decided that by calling me a flaming idiot and a coward for everyone to see, it would impress her friends. Two days later she then called me to ask if it would be alright if my mom could come down here so she and her husband could go to DC for three weeks next month. It's not that I don't want my mom to come stay, I don't have the space right now with the MT, GD, Concubine, my niece, Mr's D-Day, and myself there. Apparently unless someone takes my mom for the duration, they can't go.

She was given a quick block of instruction on the meaning of Golf Foxtrot Yankee then told we can't because we don't have the room........I am expecting the next step, hysterics, In the next couple days

I know this sounds trivial but take my word for it; this is but the tip of the iceberg with her.......kind of the proverbial straw, if you will
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby The Beav » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Previously mentioned brother retired from teaching 2 years before being able to collect his 30 year teaching pension. Said the adminstration was fucking with him. As the union president for a half dozen years, you'd think he would know how to file a greivance. There's something more to this story, like maybe he falsified records to update his teaching certificate and got caught. AFAIK, he's never gone back to get more credits to renew his certificate.

Now he's more than likely trying to earn his living by working at an athletic shoe store and selling medical marijuana. Over Christmas he asked me to find out from some of my friends who grow how much they are getting per ounce these days.

If it wasn't for my oldest brother, who is quite intelligent and a success at what he does (now the highest ranking civilian employee in his division of the Army Corps of Engineers), I would start hoping I was adopted so I didn't have the same genes.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby gullycanyon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:16 pm

The Beav wrote:Previously mentioned brother retired from teaching 2 years before being able to collect his 30 year teaching pension. Said the adminstration was fucking with him. As the union president for a half dozen years, you'd think he would know how to file a greivance. There's something more to this story, like maybe he falsified records to update his teaching certificate and got caught. AFAIK, he's never gone back to get more credits to renew his certificate.

Now he's more than likely trying to earn his living by working at an athletic shoe store and selling medical marijuana. Over Christmas he asked me to find out from some of my friends who grow how much they are getting per ounce these days.

If it wasn't for my oldest brother, who is quite intelligent and a success at what he does (now the highest ranking civilian employee in his division of the Army Corps of Engineers), I would start hoping I was adopted so I didn't have the same genes.


Oh yeah?

"I" before "E" except after "C" or when sounding like "A" as in "neighbor" or "weigh," Mr. Smarty-Pants.

Goddammit
"Do What Thou Wilt" shall be the Whole of the Solid Block of Text.
As a ravine dweller I can confirm this.
User avatar
gullycanyon
Hot Fudge Goddamit
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: Walking Around Angry and Pissed Off at Everything... I do not live in the Ravine area though.

Re: HFD Stupid Family Members

Postby The Beav » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

gullycanyon wrote:
The Beav wrote:Previously mentioned brother retired from teaching 2 years before being able to collect his 30 year teaching pension. Said the adminstration was fucking with him. As the union president for a half dozen years, you'd think he would know how to file a greivance. There's something more to this story, like maybe he falsified records to update his teaching certificate and got caught. AFAIK, he's never gone back to get more credits to renew his certificate.

Now he's more than likely trying to earn his living by working at an athletic shoe store and selling medical marijuana. Over Christmas he asked me to find out from some of my friends who grow how much they are getting per ounce these days.

If it wasn't for my oldest brother, who is quite intelligent and a success at what he does (now the highest ranking civilian employee in his division of the Army Corps of Engineers), I would start hoping I was adopted so I didn't have the same genes.


Oh yeah?

"I" before "E" except after "C" or when sounding like "A" as in "neighbor" or "weigh," Mr. Smarty-Pants.

Goddammit


Bite me.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Next

Return to Other Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron