Non-Detroit Miscellaneous

Postby Mad Max » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular

Re: Non-Detroit Miscellaneous

Postby Sterile Whites 48313 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:57 pm

This one is especially for FUIGB...

http://www.quietroom.co.uk/santa_brandbook/fifteen
Just another run of the mill suburban white devil, with an "Assault" weapon. Molon Labe.
Sterile Whites 48313
Hot Fudge Vagatarian

Postby guest » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Oakland University surpasses 100K graduates

The school that opened in 1957 has about 20,000 students and recent additions include a new engineering building, medical school, more student housing and carillon clock tower.

Let's see, 20,000, carry the 1, divide by...okay, they should've done this in about nine years' time. I'm sure they're proud.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:07 pm

At least one segment of every local newscast (we get the Chicago network affiliates here instead of the South Bend stations) has been related to police shootings, whether the actual act or protests stemming from them. Sure enough, Chicago's boys in blue shot and killed two more people over the weekend. One of the dead appears to have been killed accidentally.

There's rampant speculation that the Emmanuel administration urged a quick resolution of the Laquan McDonald (the kid shot 16 times in the video) because they feared a prompt release of the video would endanger his chances of winning a runoff election. There have been ample, visible protests in the Loop and environs during the Christmas shopping season and this weekend's latest shootings will, one would think, only intensify the heat on the mayor.

I hate to be a cynic (and this is a terrible thing to say), but as long as the cops only stick to shooting black people, I doubt much will happen to the mayor.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby Toolbox » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

Fla. woman arrested for having sex with pet dogs

NAPLES, Fla. -- A Florida woman was arrested Monday for having sex with two pet dogs, according to Collier County deputies.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/nation- ... /82199262/
Toolbox
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby middle aged female » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 am

Toolbox wrote:
Fla. woman arrested for having sex with pet dogs

NAPLES, Fla. -- A Florida woman was arrested Monday for having sex with two pet dogs, according to Collier County deputies.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/nation- ... /82199262/

She probably found a creative way to use peanut butter
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:10 am

Damn it, are the dogs going to be OK?
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Mon May 30, 2016 12:17 am

Driving home just after sundown tonight and, sure enough, hit my third raccoon since I've moved here.

I'm no killjoy, but the little fuckers just stop in the middle of the road. It's almost like they're suicidal.
The Suburban Avenger

Return to Other Discussions