Hot fudge blatant racists

Some threads may be NSFW

Hot fudge blatant racists

Postby Morty » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

Check out the comments to ANY post on WDIVs Facebook page, especially any involving crime in the city. Kee-riest, these people sound like neighbors my folks had in 1972. Stock racists tropes, endlessly repeated.
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular

Re: Hot fudge blatant racists

Postby middle aged female » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:04 am

Morty wrote:Check out the comments to ANY post on WDIVs Facebook page, especially any involving crime in the city. Kee-riest, these people sound like neighbors my folks had in 1972. Stock racists tropes, endlessly repeated.

Or Fox2, DetNews and Freep
middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver

Postby Morty » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:17 pm

middle aged female wrote:
Morty wrote:Check out the comments to ANY post on WDIVs Facebook page, especially any involving crime in the city. Kee-riest, these people sound like neighbors my folks had in 1972. Stock racists tropes, endlessly repeated.

Welcome to the Detroit area, or these days--'Murica.
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Morty wrote:

You bet. Anything that remotely brings race into the discussion around here usually segues into "But what about all the murders in Chicago?"
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer

Postby guest » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:44 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:
Morty wrote:

You bet. Anything that remotely brings race into the discussion around here usually segues into "But what about all the murders in Chicago?"

Deadline Detroit: it's all the same people. It's like their personal blog. I know they all can't have jobs and be doing that too.
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition

Postby Doctor Detroit » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:58 am

guest wrote:
The Suburban Avenger wrote:
Morty wrote:

Deadline Detroit: it's all the same people. It's like their personal blog. I know they all can't have jobs and be doing that too.

Changing the world one shitpost at a time. They haunt those comment sections like it is a full time job. I usually don't even bother scrolling down, it'll just be that GP for life assneck or one of the other perpetual turds.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President

Return to Other Discussions