loldetroit

Views, tours and other images of Detroit

Postby Shark » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Taquito (redux) wrote:i get the humor of captioning the photos...but can someone explain to me why the misspellings?


http://speaklolspeak.com/
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
User avatar
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Not Detroit, MI

Postby Taquito (redux) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 pm

hoog wrote:
Taquito (redux) wrote:i get the humor of captioning the photos...but can someone explain to me why the misspellings?


What is more striking? How late to the party that question is? Or the fact that you did one 2 days ago before asking that question? I guess they go hand in hand.


heck, i masturbated fro the first time without knowing what I was doing too...didnt stop me then
VIVA Downtown Diva!
User avatar
Taquito (redux)
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Postby Morty » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 am

Image
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
User avatar
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: in the plywood district

Postby Doctor Detroit » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Image
User avatar
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Postby Heywood McCrakin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:Image


dumb question...if your child just passed away, woudl you be smiling and waving to a photographer?
User avatar
Heywood McCrakin
Hot Fudge Downtown Diva
 
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:55 am
Location: Bloomfield Town$hip

Postby Ansel Rakestraw » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Heywood McCrakin wrote:
Doctor Detroit wrote:Image


dumb question...if your child just passed away, woudl you be smiling and waving to a photographer?


You would if you were an exploitative son of bitch who destroyed the child's psyche to make your self rich. He was not longer making money off MJH, but now he's back in the spotlight and doesn't give a fuck as long as he can milk this for something.
User avatar
Ansel Rakestraw
Hot Fudge Charlatan
 
Posts: 3802
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Escaped.

Postby Taquito (redux) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Ansel Rakestraw wrote:
Heywood McCrakin wrote:
Doctor Detroit wrote:Image


dumb question...if your child just passed away, woudl you be smiling and waving to a photographer?


You would if you were an exploitative son of bitch who destroyed the child's psyche to make your self rich.


I agree that Jessie Jackson is an exploitative son of a bitch, but I am not sure that he destroyed MJs psyche..i think his father did that....?
VIVA Downtown Diva!
User avatar
Taquito (redux)
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Postby Ansel Rakestraw » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:40 am

Taquito (redux) wrote:
Ansel Rakestraw wrote:
Heywood McCrakin wrote:
Doctor Detroit wrote:Image


dumb question...if your child just passed away, woudl you be smiling and waving to a photographer?


You would if you were an exploitative son of bitch who destroyed the child's psyche to make your self rich.


I agree that Jessie Jackson is an exploitative son of a bitch, but I am not sure that he destroyed MJs psyche..i think his father did that....?


Which is why we were discussing the man on the right with a ball cap, smiling and waving - MJ's father.
User avatar
Ansel Rakestraw
Hot Fudge Charlatan
 
Posts: 3802
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Escaped.

Re: loldetroit

Postby hoog » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Image
User avatar
hoog
Dr. Rosen Rosen
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: on the original HFD

Re: loldetroit

Postby Mulligan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Image
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
User avatar
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 am
Location: board room

Re: loldetroit

Postby frank - up in grand blanc » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Mulligan wrote:Image


That, boys, is what a frying pan can do when swung by a determined woman.
User avatar
frank - up in grand blanc
HFD Marketing Consultant or Dumbass
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: "Avatar repossessed for history of non-payment.."

Re: loldetroit

Postby Mulligan » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Image
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
User avatar
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 am
Location: board room

Re: loldetroit

Postby Shark » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Image
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
User avatar
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Not Detroit, MI

Re: loldetroit

Postby Chronic » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Schwartz's attire should also be on trial here....geezuz!
User avatar
Chronic
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:56 pm
Location: Relocation

Re: loldetroit

Postby Rad Hexington » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Image
User avatar
Rad Hexington
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures of Detroit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests