Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Views, tours and other images of Detroit

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 am

Image

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Mulligan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

Andy, are you trying to fake some bad guys into thinking your neighborhood is the real Rock Ridge?

Image
I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't 'it,' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary.
User avatar
Mulligan
Hot Fudge Parcopresis Sufferer
 
Posts: 5245
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 am
Location: board room

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

It's looking just like that now.

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Random Douchebag » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Mulligan wrote:Andy, are you trying to fake some bad guys into thinking your neighborhood is the real Rock Ridge?

Image




"allright, let's get one thing straight, the N-words and Chinks can stay, but NO IRISH!
Practitioner of Infantilism
"Legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos, legos."
User avatar
Random Douchebag
Hot Fudge Everyman
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere, nowhere.

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Doctor Detroit » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Random Douchebag wrote:
Mulligan wrote:Andy, are you trying to fake some bad guys into thinking your neighborhood is the real Rock Ridge?

Image




"allright, let's get one thing straight, the N-words and Chinks can stay, but NO IRISH!


No no, it's "We'll take the...." etc etc.

And also, "n-words" and yet "Chinks"?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
User avatar
Doctor Detroit
HFD Charlie Sheen Fan Club President
 
Posts: 5295
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Hop Sing » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:
Mulligan wrote:Andy, are you trying to fake some bad guys into thinking your neighborhood is the real Rock Ridge?

Image




"allright, let's get one thing straight, the N-words and Chinks can stay, but NO IRISH!


No no, it's "We'll take the...." etc etc.

And also, "n-words" and yet "Chinks"?



Pffft! You should hear what Sheriff Roy Coffee call me when no one else around.
User avatar
Hop Sing
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby MICHIGAN » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Hop Sing wrote:
Doctor Detroit wrote:
Random Douchebag wrote:
Mulligan wrote:Andy, are you trying to fake some bad guys into thinking your neighborhood is the real Rock Ridge?

Image




"allright, let's get one thing straight, the N-words and Chinks can stay, but NO IRISH!


No no, it's "We'll take the...." etc etc.

And also, "n-words" and yet "Chinks"?



Pffft! You should hear what Sheriff Roy Coffee call me when no one else around.


Dude, those "chinks" no all sorts of kung fu and shit. I'd watch my back, one pressure point and it's sayonara!
Santa Cleopatra
User avatar
MICHIGAN
Hot Fudge Board Game Builder
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Teatro Massimo

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Image

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Morty » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

OK, what happens next?
Hot Fudge Detroit plywood king
User avatar
Morty
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: in the plywood district

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Amadeus » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm

I vote "parking garage."
“We have 25 years or so invested in the work. Why should I make the data available to you when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it?” Phil Jones, 2005
User avatar
Amadeus
Hot Fudge Humanitarian
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby Andy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Image

Image
I want to give you one of my coffee mugs. You'll be surprised at how they nice they are. I was. - Marvin Crawford
User avatar
Andy
Hot Fudge Chief
 
Posts: 12661
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Grand Circus Park West

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby The Beav » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Morty wrote:OK, what happens next?


We have to set up the phony toll booth to delay the marauders long enough so we have time to make fake citizens.

User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Adams Theatre in Grand Circus Park

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

The Beav wrote:
Morty wrote:OK, what happens next?


We have to set up the phony toll booth to delay the marauders long enough so we have time to make fake citizens.



Somebody better go back and get a shitload of dimes.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.
User avatar
The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: About $8.25 in tolls from Chicago.

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures of Detroit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron